Originally posted by: chandiniebinda
Looveeed this story…
The last part was sooo sweet..
It was soo a cute confession..
Ahahahah poor Krish..
Awwww ...I am glad you liked it ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chandiniebinda
Looveeed this story…
The last part was sooo sweet..
It was soo a cute confession..
Ahahahah poor Krish..
Awwww ...I am glad you liked it ❤️
Originally posted by: Scarysea
I am crying now..you have reread my stories it means a lot to me.
Thank you so much for the detailed comment.
Umm I would like to share but I dont know how😭For now I will tell you the names- The last ray of hope, Rishivi creations, Warmth of family
Omg god the ff u mentioned i lov them except rishvi becoz i hate shit bt story was good no doubt...
Thanks a lot...
Originally posted by: freebird_dd
Omg god the ff u mentioned i lov them except rishvi becoz i hate shit bt story was good no doubt...
Thanks a lot...
Awww I am glad to hear that.. yeah Rishita can be much better than the way they show. That was just me trying to experiment 😆