The true Mental Case - One Shot Story

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I was going for my institute for a class. It was already getting late so I gobbled down few bread slices with some coffee and rushed out. Took my bike and started at a high speed towards the institute.

On the way I had to pass the hospital. And there I suddenly saw my Prof's wife going somewhere. Was in a hurry. Just greeted her and shouted at top of my voice "Where to..."

"Hospital" came back the reply. I had no time to stop and inquire. Just slowed down a bit and asked "But why??"

"Mental Problem"

Now I got the biggest shock. But by then she had left. I forgot all about my class and went rushing to the dept and to my Prof's office. He was there in a meeting with two other profs. I had no choice left as I felt time was short. I informed him what I heard and asked him to go and check whats wrong with his wife.

Now it was his turn to get worried. Without waiting for any more information from me he took my bike keys and rushed to the hospital. Then started his hunting part. He checked every room in the OPD but to no avail. Then finally he decided to go and check with the registration counter. They gave him the room number where she had been assigned to go.

On reaching there he fund it was the room of the Dentist.

Next was a call to me "Idiot I have a DENTAL problem and not MENTAL"

From that day onwards I made it a point never to talk to anyone while riding or driving.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
LOLLL .. That was funny .. Good story
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh...I hope your Prof didn't ban you permanently 😆

Driving and talking is dangerous and can cost you anything from Professor's warth to Yamraj's call 😆
Ratree thumbnail
Great.....Bhaskar bro....😆😆...It was fun to read.... 😆😆
muscleprotein thumbnail

bechara Dental Professor became  Mental with students like you !!😉

send him To IF he will turn accidental too 😆

armaan*luv*ridz thumbnail
😆 😆 thatzz a fuunny storyy 😆 😆
g8 joob GM.....
muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Oh...I hope your Prof didn't ban you permanently 😆

Driving and talking is dangerous and can cost you anything from Professor's warth to Yamraj's call 😆

Especially because your Prof is a male and Males cant mulit task !!😆

Anuradha thumbnail
😆

I wonder what would hv been Prof wife reaction... You must hv got good jhaar... 😆😆
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well, i know the professor's wife very well, i guess!!! 😆
Morgoth thumbnail
has the prof's wife read this story yet? =P