Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i generally watch sitcoms some animes. My latest was sex education season 3. I liked it.
I want to watch that 🤣 but don’t want to pay for Netflix
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i generally watch sitcoms some animes. My latest was sex education season 3. I liked it.
I want to watch that 🤣 but don’t want to pay for Netflix
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
otis and maeve vs otis n ruby? Who do u root for?
Otis and Maeve from Day1
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hello. I also lost onterest in lucifer sometime around season 5 😆
Season 5 was dull a bit, agree but liking season 6 so far
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Nah I wanted to but now lost interrst in watching.. Currently Im following only Marvel series.. And sometimes Netflix
Okay, I thought may be it was common to apart from SPN 😆
cool. Have u watched sense8?
You should, aage ke generation ke liye misaal bano 😆
Megh be ready for suggestions wala topic or else this AT will be finished in no time 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
cool. Have u watched sense8?
Watched it, first two episodes , was bouncer and not much interested.. after that I liked it
My fav was Wolfgang and kala , yours?
i liked the maxican guy and that icelandic girl. I forgot their names actually. Us series ka who am i dialogue sequence is my fav
Watched it, first two episodes , was bouncer and not much interested.. after that I liked it
My fav was Wolfgang and kala , yours?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i liked the maxican guy and that icelandic girl. I forgot their names actually. Us series ka who am i dialogue sequence is my fav
The police guy n ! I forgot the name too
Only remember Sun, Wolfgang, kala 😆
Megh, are u stalking 😆
the police guy was new yorkian. The mexican actor
The police guy n ! I forgot the name too
Only remember Sun, Wolfgang, kala 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k