thats the same one right? I just paid attention now 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
like there’s being a fan and then there’s this….strange obsession 🤣
remember when we got called fake fans? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
thats the same one right? I just paid attention now 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
like there’s being a fan and then there’s this….strange obsession 🤣
remember when we got called fake fans? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
thats the same one right? I just paid attention now 🤣
I think so 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
wait i paid attention now. I think i have had a clash with her too. Few months back 🤣🤣
And I used to enjoy.. 😆.
Because this forum was dead then and her posts was like spicing it
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
wait i paid attention now. I think i have had a clash with her too. Few months back 🤣🤣
I try to avoid her as much as possible🤣🤣
i know better now 🤣
And I used to enjoy.. 😆.
Because this forum was dead then and her posts was like spicing it
Diya se bhi ladayi hui thi I guess not ladai but argument kind of 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k