Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
it happens only on IF 🤣
I’m actually in shock 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
it happens only on IF 🤣
I’m actually in shock 🤣
ofcourse. Tharki no 2 remember
O god. It’s hilarious and scary. U never know who become ur long lost distanced family member or friend.
I would never ever would want to meet like that. It’s embarrassing 😂
let’s go deeper 🤣 what area ? 🤣
I almost had a panic attack. I never know i woukd meet someone so close to home.
They are a fire couple☺️🤣🤣
dont worry. What happens on IF remains on IF. Btw congrats on promotion 😆
O god. It’s hilarious and scary. U never know who become ur long lost distanced family member or friend.
I would never ever would want to meet like that. It’s embarrassing 😂
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
tabhi to kuch karege na . 🤣
Abhi tak kuch hua hi nahi hai 🤣🤣
they can burn the house down with that kind of fire 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
dont worry. What happens on IF remains on IF. Btw congrats on promotion 😆
yay you’re a Goldie now Riya 🥳
Please nooo.
Next thing we know is that this is some itv scene and we get to know we have met each other before or our families know each other.
When u said CA. I never thought u would say sacramento 😳
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k