Okay bye.
I am planning to leave my home tonight. I am going to run away now.🤣
wait seriously 🤣🤣🤣 hold on wait come back 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Okay bye.
I am planning to leave my home tonight. I am going to run away now.🤣
wait seriously 🤣🤣🤣 hold on wait come back 🤣
its nice to know how quickly the shareef people understand it all 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
its nice to know how quickly the shareef people understand it all 🤣
no one is shareef here 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and thats what matters 🤣
Tumko bada interest aa raha hai🤣🤣
it happens only on IF 🤣
You cannot be serious.
Okay bye.
I am planning to leave my home tonight. I am going to run away now.🤣
uh huh 👀👀 🤣🤣 very serious ☺️
tabhi to kuch karege na . 🤣
Haa aa raha hai 🤣 kya karlogi tum? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
it happens only on IF 🤣
O god. It’s hilarious and scary. U never know who become ur long lost distanced family member or friend.
I would never ever would want to meet like that. It’s embarrassing 😂
u know it i know it * looks at hrits*
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k