Mahesh Bhatt's Midnight Birthday Celebration

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt turns a year older today. His birthday was made special by his daughters Pooja and Alia Bhatt. While his wife Soni Razdan and daughter Shaheen joined the celebrations virtually, Alia's beau, actor Ranbir Kapoor was physically present and joined in to celebrate Mahesh Bhatt's birthday at midnight. Alia took to Instagram to share a bunch of photos and gave fans a glimpse into her daddy's birthday celebrations.

Sharing the photos, Alia wrote, "73 years young! Happy birthday papa." In the first picture, Mahesh Bhatt is smiling looking into the camera while Alia photobombs him. In the second picture, Alia is seen making a funny face and she looks way too adorable. The third photo is a selfie clicked by RK which features Pooja Bhatt, Mahesh Bhatt and Alia Bhatt.

Ranbir Kapoor Joins Girlfriend Alia Bhatt And Pooja Bhatt For Mahesh Bhatt's Midnight Birthday Celebration; Soni Razdan And Shaheen Attend The Party Virtually

Ranbir Kapoor Joins Girlfriend Alia Bhatt And Pooja Bhatt For Mahesh  Bhatt's Midnight Birthday Celebration; Soni Razdan And Shaheen Attend The Party  Virtually

I still have bigg boss in my mind ๐Ÿ˜•. Was reading the post title and my brain automatically assumed it would be "Mahesh Bhatt's Midnight eviction" Was shocked he got evicted. 

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I still have bigg boss in my mind ๐Ÿ˜•. Was reading the post title and my brain automatically assumed it would be "Mahesh Bhatt's Midnight eviction" Was shocked he got evicted. 

Your comment made me question whether Mahesh Bhatt was even a BB contestant to begin with. 

But then I only watched two episodes of BB so what would I know. Herherher

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Your comment made me question whether Mahesh Bhatt was even a BB contestant to begin with. 

I was questioning myself. How did he get evicted after the finale happened and the show ended ๐Ÿคฃ

I cannot believe I thought I was done looking at Trump but I cannot escape him because of you ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I was questioning myself. How did he get evicted after the finale happened and the show ended ๐Ÿคฃ

I cannot believe I thought I was done looking at Trump but I cannot escape him because of you ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†

This isnโ€™t trump though. Itโ€™s the Chinese president. You canโ€™t read nor see ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by FingerFetish

This isnโ€™t trump though. Itโ€™s the Chinese president. You canโ€™t read nor see ๐Ÿ˜†

LMFAO. I was triggered from my past experiences and scrolled past it while assuming the worst