Poll
Who is more versatile as a dancer?
Not asking who is/was a better dancer.
But who is more versatile in different styles and forms of dancing, and is/was more innovative with his steps in your opinion?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love Govinda nobody can beat him in dancing⭐️
Hrithik anyday
Dont see the hooplah about Govinda's dancing. Might have been a rage in the 90s, but always looked like he was clowning around to me
upto now i have not seen hritik doing such energetic dance
I personally prefer energetic dancers like Govinda and Shahid over robots Hrithik and Tiger.
Versatility - as in different dance styles? Hrithik - and it's not even close.
HR by miles. Govinda is a lovely dancer but I’ve only ever seen him do the same moves. Don’t know how he’s considered versatile. 🤔
Yeah, cant imagine Hrithik doing such clownish and stupid 'dance' moves
BTW Rani is out-dancing Govinda here
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
Yeah, cant imagine Hrithik doing such clownish and stupid 'dance' moves
BTW Rani is out-dancing Govinda here
I can’t picture Govinda even attempting 5:08 without breaking his back. 🤨
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcN6ATuiAgT/?igsh=ZzVuaWJuMnBkZmRs
...
...
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
8