Originally posted by: Roohani27
Good noon guys🤗
KD is telling us to Focus, someone please tell him first you cut those bangs then we can focus on his beautiful face🤪

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Good noon guys🤗
KD is telling us to Focus, someone please tell him first you cut those bangs then we can focus on his beautiful face🤪

It's starting to bother me now pehle uske comb back hair ke wajah se i was fine with it ab nahi dekha jaata usko.
Nahi toh kya tum itna tadpati ho humein update dene mein 🤣
sorry 🤣
but I updated like 7 days ago for a different story
What did I promise?🤣🤣
If it's the AU story, you will get it this week I guess
Saraaaaa🤗
Aww🥺 And I dont wanna cry waiting for update that's why not reading😆❤️
Literally my reaction 😂😂
5 baj gayeee!
I hope sare NEET UG aspirants ka exam kamaal ka gya ho! 🥳🥳💖