Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
"It is the second winner of the year of Ajay Devgn after Dhamaal 4 and may well turn out to be the biggest HIT of his career. The industry today is practically dependent on films of Ajay Devgn and Akshay Kumar and take them out and number of major films go down heavily. These two are shouldering much of the weight today with limited contribution from others and due to this volume of films in todays situation some are going to wrong like Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha and Haiwaan but that does not matter."
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
"It is the second winner of the year of Ajay Devgn after Dhamaal 4 and may well turn out to be the biggest HIT of his career. The industry today is practically dependent on films of Ajay Devgn and Akshay Kumar and take them out and number of major films go down heavily. These two are shouldering much of the weight today with limited contribution from others and due to this volume of films in todays situation some are going to wrong like Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha and Haiwaan but that does not matter."
I can not imagine the situation after they retire..Even Salman has become tad too selective!
I can not imagine the situation after they retire..Even Salman has become tad too selective!
I can't blame bhai, he is 60 now, But young Actors are cowards
I don't think they will ever retire, Akshay and Ajay are workaholics that have been doing 3+ movies a year for 30+ years. What I appreciate with them, they treat the hits the same way they treat their flops.
I can not imagine the situation after they retire..Even Salman has become tad too selective!
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2106054602995233055?s=46
65 crore opening and 2nd biggest in the history !!
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2104470131719963129?s=46
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
Do you guys think Ajay Devgn’s Drishyam 3 can cross the ₹50 crore mark in its first day? With the huge franchise value, strong anticipation, and...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://x.com/i/status/2075294875466264772 https://x.com/i/status/2075455500477698366
27