
Sirf aisa face dikhega bhabi maa ka
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Sirf aisa face dikhega bhabi maa ka
First Ever lead Jisse audience villain se bhi jyada Hate Karte hai🤪Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Lol Adu! Raavi ko kyu dikhaege girte hue? Wo lead thodi hai! Girna sambhalna sab leads karte hai🤣🤣
Ughhh I hate Dora 🤬
Aree mera nahi tha exam aaj
Mera next year hai
Sorry to butt in but which story is this 😬
I also want to read 😟
Have I read it?
Did ypu update the "wallet" 😆
Imma pester you 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Sorry to butt in but which story is this 😬
I also want to read 😟
Have I read it?
Did ypu update the "wallet" 😆
Imma pester you 🥺🥺
you've read both 🤣
https://instagram.com/stories/pallavi_s_rao/2660559340270357871?utm_medium=copy_link
Maami posted a pic w KD o.o
Are they back on good terms? Scene kya hai inka?
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
https://instagram.com/stories/pallavi_s_rao/2660559340270357871?utm_medium=copy_link
Maami posted a pic w KD o.o
Are they back on good terms? Scene kya hai inka?
Don't think so, otherwise she'd have tagged him 😆
She's probably just reposting shiva-maami scenes
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Don't think so, otherwise she'd have tagged him 😆
She's probably just reposting shiva-maami scenes
Nuu this looks like a picture from her camera roll o.o 😭😂