who do I believe 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
who do I believe 🤣🤣
i have evidence against her🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
🤣🤣any doubts 🤣
no since she has learned from the best 🤣🤣
Pehle khud jaanch karo fir vishwaas karo 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
i have evidence against her🤣
Case is reopening again 😆
judge kaun hai? 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
My notification 🤣
Kya kare iska? Kya kare? 🤣🤣🤣
Tum khud 😆 or kaun
Koi farak nhi padta maine bhi Sherlock Holmes se training le hai jhoot pakadne ki 🤣
Tum khud 😆 or kaun
okay I will do my best 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k