Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Adat se majboor HR🤣
kaha gayi? Anupama forum? 🤣🤣bewafa hriti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Adat se majboor HR🤣
kaha gayi? Anupama forum? 🤣🤣bewafa hriti
Dont worry, i kept it in the safest place 😉🤣
No, she is not there 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I made a few in MB forum back in the day 🤣 was relatively simple and then after the wishes in the thread we continue with our usual bakwas 🤣
Haan to wishes ke baad or kya hoga 🤣
Now u have got company meghu 😆
Happy birthday 🪔 in advance 😆🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
woh bhi as soon as you came 🤣 she even said she wouldn’t leave me alone 🤣
I kept my words 😆
I kept my words 😆
you could have stayed 🤣
I missed you too Aaru 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
HR is a liar 🤣🤣
I m still getting notification 🤣 that she is commenting on Anupama's chat club made by me
And she said that we are afwaah failaaing about her 😆
glad to know 😆
Anyways my small targets are completed
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k