Best of annoying Karnamas of Kaandyas - Page 2

Poll

What is the most frustrating/annoying part of this show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

They don't need to fly to the US to do that... the stench of their bezatti writing can be felt throughout the solar system with how much they're digging at this point

ohgod, milkwa 🤣

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

To be completely honest, despite how annoying I find it that Shivi aren't making any progress, I understand that their MUs all arise from a place where both of them go into a world of their own when with each other. The fact that they don't communicate within that world is a completely different thing.... They're like one of those couples who honest to God don't know how they're still together but still are, despite all the ugliness between them. So long as they feel like they are still worth the trouble at the end of this dark, dark tunnel, I don't mind their multiple MUs. So long as the altercation doesn't get physical or cross the lines of basic 3rd person humanity, I'll survive their idiocy.... I'm pretty sure we'll all laugh over this when they're finally back together.... 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On the other hand, bhabhi maa's taang adaophying anywhere, but specifically in Shivi's insane, little world, annoys the fukc out of me!!!! 🤬

PS I just realised that that's the first time I've sworn on IF, so I think we've got the annoyance factor across.... 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

They don't need to fly to the US to do that... the stench of their bezatti writing can be felt throughout the solar system with how much they're digging at this point

🤣🤣

Sara, note to ourselves. Don't get on my Raavi's bad side. Her insults are just as creative😂😂

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

🤣🤣

Sara, not to ourselves. Don't get on my Raavi's bad side. Her insults are just as creative😂😂

I know they are 🤣

milkwa is my perfect match after all ❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

I would have voted for all of the above option which is not there😆 Never seen this many kaands happening in anybody’s life. The makers have butchered every character, not one is likable now😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
barkhaa_tpm thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

oh barkhaa, what did you do to my bub? 🤣

I could be mistaken but kitchen scene mein Shiva looked less than friendly and I thought I saw a plate on the floor ?

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: barkhaa_tpm

I could be mistaken but kitchen scene mein Shiva looked less than friendly and I thought I saw a plate on the floor ?

you have a point 🤣

but my milkwa 🤡

barkhaa_tpm thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

you have a point 🤣

but my milkwa 🤡

Out of context but I'm still not over this Milkwaaaa 🥺

https://twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1433303953614131209?s=19

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

all of the above would work.

was tied for me between Bhabhi ki taang & ShiVi MU ke kaand.

both are like rail ki patri.. going parallel ruining everything.

sbs ke hisaab se before matki we will again see Bhabhi ka gyan pravachan - never ending mahanta insert this dharaben is. All she had to do or Rishita had to do was T.E.X.T.  Raavi abt Dhara's pregnancy. 

No wonder Gaumbi is standing with Anita in that scene... bolega nahin, but pakka he must be getting tired of this biwilectures too.

Now that everything is going on random tangents, the miraculous chemistrywala couple is being dropped into MU on repeat mode- Can we please have some comical 3rd angle development in Anita Gaumbi's story? some how? add hardik too in that tadka. Mere ko bhi Choubeyclassic sadist tracks chahiye. 

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

aw, that was so cute ❤️

this makes me wonder if you posted for ✨zoe swarg-seedharing✨🤣

Edited by sunsaathiyaa - 2 years ago