Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Nezu yeh dekh no more a boring day š
Aj to is director ne party kara di
Mast shots nikalta hai ye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Nezu yeh dekh no more a boring day š
Aj to is director ne party kara di
Mast shots nikalta hai ye
Ayeeeeeeeeee š¤©š„š¤©š„š¤©š„
Iske baad bad painting wala bachta hai š³
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
The way Vir is sitting šš
Yesss I live the way he is sitting . Babbar Sher. š¤©š¤©
And she is sooo sehemi si.. š„°š„°š„°š„°
This sipping chaai from one cup is sooo damn sexy . š„µ
I don't know how a simple act is so hot..
I wonder what Dwani is thinking.. I mean the DD marriage track is on then I am wondering what mukhi did to make her sip tea from same cup.m ššš
Mukhi bolega...ek baar mere sath chai peelo daksh ko bhool jaogi...and dhwani chai date ke liye ready hi gayi...š¤£
Ayeeeeeeeeee š¤©š„š¤©š„š¤©š„
Iske baad bad painting wala bachta hai š³
I want him to paint on her body...āŗļø
Ayeeeeeeeeee š¤©š„š¤©š„š¤©š„
Iske baad bad painting wala bachta hai š³
Mera wild body paint wala de de . ššš
This director is amazing...
Sriii apane wale thread pe chalo.. waha ye body paiting wala disscuss karate hai. šš
š Looks like everyone is in a different mood today!
Last ke 3 bts ke shots itne amazing hai
Bas ab ye kuch time ke liye tik jaye