Gifs of Vir stripping just because itโs hot ๐ฅต ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
This is a sexy move๐

Yeah baby take it off

Bawari you can look all you want he canโt see you looking yet ๐

Just hot ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ

Gifs of Vir stripping just because itโs hot ๐ฅต ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
This is a sexy move๐

Yeah baby take it off

Bawari you can look all you want he canโt see you looking yet ๐

Just hot ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yrrrrr amar
Haye hottie ๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅต
Ye kya kar diya nahima.
OMG kya banda hai ye

Dhwani you lucky bit*h ๐
Bawari is all of us actually I would probably be openly staring at him ๐คฉ
I find that first gif too sexy ๐ฅต
That move just oozes SWAG
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Bawari is all of us actually I would probably be openly staring at him ๐คฉ
Mere to najar hi nai hat thi ๐
Fireeeeeeeeeeee ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
Aag baby aag ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
Dhwani you lucky bit*h ๐
I know right. Itโs moments like these when I donโt like her ๐ all other times I love my baby girl ๐
He took his pagdi off before she even mentioned taking kurta off. Banda was already planning to strip ๐