I will send after 11pm
I am busy right now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will send after 11pm
I am busy right now.
Tum kal se kya kar rahi ho
Abhi bhejo😡
Originally posted by: hasini009
I think I figured out which answer is gonna be selected and which is not 🤣

😒
How do you know the other one is the chosen answer? May be you will surprised in few hours. You never know.Originally posted by: BlurredLines
It up to Shreya to decide for 7 , but I kind of strongly feel mine should get points too 🥺. It make sense to me , even if it is not technically correct 🤣
Cheers..
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
She said she will give for only one of them 🥺. Shreya breaking our hearts 🥺

😭