Hinna...tag the above 3 people na pls..
I don't wanna tag again😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hinna...tag the above 3 people na pls..
I don't wanna tag again😆
Where are the results
3 people left to send, I think..Then, we will get it
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Yayy🤗
Now, 3 people left na..
Priya258, SlytherInMe and Be222..
Hope they send soon.😆
🤗
Chalo now u three send quick 😈

about to tag you and other 3, but deleted it. aise peeche padne se irritate ho kar aur late karein toh?🤣
3 people remaining:
Bee222
Priya258
SlytherInMe.
Originally posted by: hasini009
about to tag you and other 3, but deleted it. aise peeche padne se irritate ho kar aur late karein toh?🤣
Aare muje thaa koi thoda aaur extend kaar wali tooh muje time mil jayega 😆
Paar phir bhagwaan ka naam leke send kaar diya 😈
ohhh know...😭
8 point loss mujhe dar lag raha hai...
Sab log tagging me 🤣
Gimme half hour, I'll send it 😆 Abhi bahar hoon.
Originally posted by: hasini009
about to tag you and other 3, but deleted it. aise peeche padne se irritate ho kar aur late karein toh?🤣
Lol not me, I appreciate the pushy reminders 🤣
maine tripple check ki phirbhi dar lag raha hai...😭Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Yessss😭 This round was too much risky, I am so upset with myself for sending soon..
Galat hua toh kitna point loss ho jayega...