Srijeeta are you here? Do you have any suggestion for the title of your write up? Other can suggest too, for keel kand and her emotions then
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Srijeeta are you here? Do you have any suggestion for the title of your write up? Other can suggest too, for keel kand and her emotions then
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
I agree... They are just spoiling the show for themselves by criticizing it. Healthy criticism is fine but pointing out negative things just for the sake of it ruins the show.
Yep
Let it be
Hawa mein filtre
I loved the epi
I will just bask in my feels
Went to meet ved 😁😁 to get some tips🤣🤣
Originally posted by: drnidsur
I loved the episode gayu❤️🤗
Amma teasing them
I had wanted since very long you know
And they both were looking at the photoshoot pics and he kissed her eyes and forehead
She hugged him twice
Itna kuch achha tha my list can still go on and on
Loved the episode Nids ❤️❤️
Pls tag me in your gifs and gushing write ups 🤗🤗
Haina blessy . I loved it❤️
Originally posted by: drnidsur
I feel bad that these ppl come from such a negative space and watch a show only to criticise everyday 🤔
They are spoiling it for themselves
Khush Rehna

🤔
🤔
😳😳
🤔
🤪
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Loved the episode Nids ❤️❤️
Pls tag me in your gifs and gushing write ups 🤗🤗
Tag me too 🤗
Originally posted by: drnidsur
I loved the episode gayu❤️🤗
Amma teasing them
I had wanted since very long you know
And they both were looking at the photoshoot pics and he kissed her eyes and forehead
She hugged him twice
Itna kuch achha tha my list can still go on and on
Do tag me when you post your write ups and gifs
Originally posted by: drnidsur
I loved the episode gayu❤️🤗
Amma teasing them
I had wanted since very long you know
And they both were looking at the photoshoot pics and he kissed her eyes and forehead
She hugged him twice
Itna kuch achha tha my list can still go on and on
Yupp I loved the scenes. Meri eye kiss wali wish puri ho gayi
Originally posted by: drnidsur
I loved the episode gayu❤️🤗
Amma teasing them
I had wanted since very long you know
And they both were looking at the photoshoot pics and he kissed her eyes and forehead
She hugged him twice
Itna kuch achha tha my list can still go on and on
I know 😏🥰🥰
Bolo bolo Anna gushy gushy 💋💋 without brushing🤣 and running on towel like a kiddo 😆😆
Pals baby legs got glued and melted like Antarctica ice
We have a lot, aja 🥳🥳🥳