Trp - Week 2 - 1.4

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Increased by 0.1 and seems like 3rd topping show... I do hope it goes further up now😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Increased by 0.1 and seems like 3rd topping show... I do hope it goes further up now😆

for zee tv it's a third show zee show are not working anyways after marriage only it may increase but due to covid I guess it's hard to pick up let's see

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Waidehi

for zee tv it's a third show zee show are not working anyways after marriage only it may increase but due to covid I guess it's hard to pick up let's see

Or Because of Imlie?

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I still feel that Ekta’s directors are not doing justice to the presentation of the show. Perhaps due to the hasty storyline or maybe due to Covid related restrictions but I have seen characters being presented in larger than life personas in the past esp the leads and def a better production content than what I’m seeing here. Hopefully it picks up as time goes on. 

Thanks for the info :)

Cheers,

Sana~

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Or Because of Imlie?

imlie is working well it has maximum may b also people are not use. To change channel so I m sure after marriage it will pick up because of nasty storyline 

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Frankly abhi toh shuru hua hai drama the moment twist ka pitara khulega dekh liyo rocket ki tarah TRP aayegi 😎😎 more than obedient Rishi people love to see "Cute Kameena" now a days koi itna humble character ho toh either his friend zoned or bhai ka character hota hai 🤣🤣 and ITV ka trend hai bhai being ruthless is swag 😃😃 but i believe as his hero of the show so indeed his going to be grey shaded character still more layers to uncover