Awww don't cry. Don't worry I send u deepika pandit. Hopefully it works 🤣
Keep her kaand pandits away from me
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Awww don't cry. Don't worry I send u deepika pandit. Hopefully it works 🤣
Keep her kaand pandits away from me
🤣
Aree she send so many today morning na to bring bezzati to didi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: T3WKDCWXZPU6TNJP
waise guys I want to change my photo... which scene should I choose
The imaginary angst rain romance na 🤣
The chances of using ur given usernames r as same as Pooja using ur scene ideas🤣🤣
Beizzati🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fir toh dp mein kuch badlaav hone se raha🤣
Ya she use the shower romance which I shared yesterday na. Ya the consummation scene from rangeela. So many options na for pooja
Originally posted by: sairat07
The chances of using ur given usernames r as same as Pooja using ur scene ideas🤣🤣
Okay how about " Sane fan" as a username🤣
Aur kuch achha batao na🤣🤣🤣
Variety mein🤣🤣
Yeh kya paulo hai Jo variety Maang rehi ho
Mahina Mahaanta ka🤣