Why don't you change it to the roka picture🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why don't you change it to the roka picture🤣
I might as well delete my account 🤣
Or even better the Neilwarya fake cheek kiss pic🤣
I will just wait for their shaadi photos 🤣
And specifically put the sindoor ritual pic🤣
acha i will keep your request in mind 🤣
waise guys I want to change my photo... which scene should I choose
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Main kyu batau u guys didn't tell me what my username should be🤣
Ha ha ab ro mat bata rahi hu🤣
What abt that one in which ViRakhi r sitting under a tree😳
Or that Ghum famous Sangeet Vaada frame🤣
Ya fir the holi one in which didi is sitting on Viru's lap
Acha….holi one is a nice idea 🤩
Originally posted by: sairat07
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Main kyu batau u guys didn't tell me what my username should be🤣
Ha ha ab ro mat bata rahi hu🤣
What abt that one in which ViRakhi r sitting under a tree😳
Or that Ghum famous Sangeet Vaada frame🤣
Ya fir the holi one in which didi is sitting on Viru's lap
I gave you one in a million username, you didn't use them🤣
Acha….holi one is a nice idea 🤩
Pakka your nasha dose has hit sky high🤣