I’m just going off of your guys’ ideas 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m just going off of your guys’ ideas 🤣
Okay how about safedi waala scene From yoga resort, with that laal gulaab🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Okay how about safedi waala scene From yoga resort, with that laal gulaab🤣
I am triggered by laal gulaab 👎🏼
Now only ur realising. Wake up Shristhi . Pooja had gone beyond that also. Now she is waiting for the forehead kiss when Rono will get fever 🤣😂😳🙄
Now only ur realising. Wake up Shristhi . Pooja had gone beyond that also. Now she is waiting for the forehead kiss when Rono will get fever 🤣😂😳🙄
Areyyy that scene is guaranteed na…
Now only ur realising. Wake up Shristhi . Pooja had gone beyond that also. Now she is waiting for the forehead kiss when Rono will get fever 🤣😂😳🙄
Hota hota hai, fever to one confuses their ability to think 🤣
And poo has nasha fever🤣
How do u know that. They might show Creativity like the chudal scene.
Aur kya kare hum. If u talk bakwas 🤣
Let’s see…I will keep thinking positive 🤣
Awww don't cry. Don't worry I send u deepika pandit. Hopefully it works 🤣