But I don't have to adopt you na?
I'm asking about the kid who wants to be adopted, if she wants a mum like me?
That’s what. Why wouldn’t they?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But I don't have to adopt you na?
I'm asking about the kid who wants to be adopted, if she wants a mum like me?
That’s what. Why wouldn’t they?

Originally posted by: Scarysea
I mean I gave STSE at 10th and after qualifying gave NTSE.
We had no exam for 8th. My sister had been preparing to give in 8th and suddenly it was changed to 10th
Ohh like that
What batch did you do ur 10th?
You no likey my poems?
I’m always crazy, Maahi is crazy sometimes
She’s mostly peaceful
And you are always logical
oh honey, you're asking the wrong questions 🤣
The diabetics dialogue🤣
I'm known to state commonly known facts but generally ignored 🤷♀️
U know I studied zoology as a major right?