I mean I gave STSE at 10th and after qualifying gave NTSE.
We had no exam for 8th. My sister had been preparing to give in 8th and suddenly it was changed to 10th
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I mean I gave STSE at 10th and after qualifying gave NTSE.
We had no exam for 8th. My sister had been preparing to give in 8th and suddenly it was changed to 10th
I'm sounding like myself
It first came to my mind
Then my brain sent signals to my fingers via my arm through neurons
Then I type and say it
That's how I say it
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U r crazy but we love u
And we will always do
Whether u agree to it not
You love us too...
Peace craze and logic
U bring to us the required magic
(Niviii poem continue kar,, I am at loss😛)
But u said u are crazy and I calm🤷♀️
Changing statements already 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: 3DQWUJD7MUJNHHAQ
It first came to my mind
Then my brain sent signals to my fingers via my arm through neurons
Then I type and say it
That's how I say it

Originally posted by: raindropsroses
❤️❤️
And I’ve heard that ICSE people find it easier in entrance exams after 12th
Coz they are just habituated to sit n study for long hours more than CBSE
Originally posted by: 5SLIVQGUQFS5ZO7R
It first came to my mind
Then my brain sent signals to my fingers via my arm through neurons
Then I type and say it
That's how I say it
Really now!?
I din know that at all
Thanks Saksh
Originally posted by: 6AOOY23LPV4HPHH7
But u said u are crazy and I calm🤷♀️
Changing statements already 🤷♀️
I called nivi crazy
What do you tell me?
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Nivii missed you toooo 💜💜
Are you teasing your bacha swasti today?? 😂😂
Is that even a question, of course I am 🤣