Really Nivi 🤣🤣
What do you work as?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Really Nivi 🤣🤣
What do you work as?
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Any new AU content ??
Did you see Alice’s stories? 😆
I was just kidding about that part 🤣
I’m a software developer 😆
Please please tell me Saaraa
I know nothing what goes in the AU world these days🥺🥺
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Ah.. I'm sure MBA topper will do the job.. he has learnt all about software development from the University of wikiHow 😎
WikiHow 🤣🤣
Nice, I guess I would like to join 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I was just kidding about that part 🤣
I’m a software developer 😆
@bold - I know 🤣
Software developer was a part of my plan but when I start learning, I find it too much 🤣😒
Guys let's not talk about 3rd angle. We nevwr know the spies r reading what, wese bhi writers r more interested in picking those things which they shouldn't😆
Next 2 weeks we r gonna see different things rather than typical Somnath people gossiping and saying shit about Pandya family.
Hope we get to see the store, Idk last when we saw the shop. 🤪