Sara, sometimes goes overboard with information😆
rehne de, rehne de😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sara, sometimes goes overboard with information😆
rehne de, rehne de😆
Hola beautiful people 💕
Congratulations for the new thread 🥳🥳
Bookmarking for reads 😂 since I barely have anything to contribute to these threads.
🤣 She already replied
What information does Sara have?
Anita, Raavi, Dev and Dhara alone are enough to solve not only IF problems but world problems as well😆
Ah.. I'm sure MBA topper will do the job.. he has learnt all about software development from the University of wikiHow 😎
Oh yeah, that was me. I asked them to put it there 😎
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola beautiful people 💕
Congratulations for the new thread 🥳🥳
Bookmarking for reads 😂 since I barely have anything to contribute to these threads.
You will have plenty to contribute, pick a post and reply, that’s all you got to do and then go with the flow😆
Let’s ask her itself 🤣
Sara? Do you wanna start? 🤣