Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
What a beautiful composition that is! ❤️
And I love Shreya Ghoshal's voice. It's beautiful ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
What a beautiful composition that is! ❤️
And I love Shreya Ghoshal's voice. It's beautiful ❤️
I wonder when we’ll get an “I love you” from Ishqi’s side
Awwwh😭❤️
Itni bhi khubsoorat nahi hoon main😆
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Supremely beautiful!
So in context to this does Param's name mean Supreme?
Yes Param means supreme
I love Shreya Ghoshal's voice so much. 🥺💜
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
I’m on SRK marathon these days..
Also the music.. Dil toh pagal hai, DDLJ, KKHH, Veer zaara, Asoka, phir bhi dil hai hindustaani, KHNH ❤️
let’s discuss kal ho na ho some time then
Aap ho, aapko pata nahi hai par aap ho 😆😳
haha, that’s why same kinda roles in every movie for everyone
Lo Tum jeet gaye tum humse
Hum haar gaye is dil se
Aya hai aaj labon pe
Yeh pyaar badi mushkil se
Is chahat mein pagal kar na chodna
Oh dholna 🎶 🎵