Happy Birthday Mishh 🥳
Wish you lots of happiness and good health. 🌼❤️ Enjoy your day.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy Birthday Mishh 🥳
Wish you lots of happiness and good health. 🌼❤️ Enjoy your day.

Originally posted by: RY3GZ3AGJOSEDZ5D
Happy Birthday Mishh 🥳
Wish you lots of happiness and good health. 🌼❤️ Enjoy your day.
❤️
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Thank you!🤗
Chocolate cake banaya hai aaj. Dekhne mein toh badsoorat sa hai but khaane ke liye khoob chocolate jhonki hai usme.😆
Lunch mein chhole hain aur maine Kurkure ka packet manga ke rakha hai.😆
Ab kal peht batayega.😆
Dekho badsoorat ho yaa khoobsurat, end mai jaake sab ek jaisa hi dikhne waala hai. So it's ok. 😆
I hope chole ke saath puri yaa kulche hai. I'm more of a blue lays and peppy person. And usse bhi jyaada woh bachpan mai birthday parties mai woh aloo ke wafers dete the woh pata hai? Those are my absolute favourite.
All the best for tomorrow morning as well.
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Dekho badsoorat ho yaa khoobsurat, end mai jaake sab ek jaisa hi dikhne waala hai. So it's ok. 😆
I hope chole ke saath puri yaa kulche hai. I'm more of a blue lays and peppy person. And usse bhi jyaada woh bachpan mai birthday parties mai woh aloo ke wafers dete the woh pata hai? Those are my absolute favourite.
All the best for tomorrow morning as well.
Kulche aur poori Mujhe pasand nahi hai bilkul.😆
Chawal khaaye.😆
Blue lays and Kurkure are my top 2. But Kurkure khaaye hue itna time ho gaya tha talab aa rahi thi.😆
I don’t remember aloo ke wafers.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Kulche aur poori Mujhe pasand nahi hai bilkul.😆
Chawal khaaye.😆
Blue lays and Kurkure are my top 2. But Kurkure khaaye hue itna time ho gaya tha talab aa rahi thi.😆
I don’t remember aloo ke wafers.
Chole and chawal is also a nice combo.
Mujhe cheese balls bhi bohot pasand hai.
Arre aloo ke yeh waale,

I’m actually wheezing. I haven’t laughed this hard in a long ass time 🤣 I’m in tears!
Happy birthday Mish!!!!!! 🥳
Thanks for always making me laugh and keeping this forum entertaining 😎
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m actually wheezing. I haven’t laughed this hard in a long ass time 🤣 I’m in tears!
I wish I understood what they were trying to accomplish 😆. WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Happy birthday Mish!!!!!! 🥳
Thanks for always making me laugh and keeping this forum entertaining 😎
forgot to tag
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I wish I understood what they were trying to accomplish 😆. WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE
To increase the pitch. Except last mate was in a fit of laughter and couldn’t get the motor running
🛵 💨 💨
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0