Bollywood CC#66- Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45.3k

Users

44

Likes

932

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


Want a birthday thread ?


Your wish. I won’t complain either way.😆

Edited by Mishh007 - 5 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Your wish. I won’t complain either way.😆


I must confess I don’t know anything about you 😂


Whos your favorite actor


DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


I must confess I don’t know anything about you 😂


Whos your favorite actor


Rehne do Phir. I have no favourites.😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Janam din diyan lakh lakh Mubarakan Mishh Sada Hasde Hasande Raho Khush Raho. Rabb kre tuhade sare sapne pure hon..

Thank you!!❤️🤗

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Happy Birthday Mishh. Wish you loads of luck, light and peace for the coming year. May you find your tribe.


Aaj apna kuch favourite kha lena. I vaguely remember talking about kulfi or malai ice cream with you long back. Something on the lines of you had cold but couldn't eat and ghar mai padi thi. If you like it, please extra khaa lena. Aur meri taraf se paneer yaa whatever your preferred prefix labrador.


May you have a nice day today.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Happy Birthday Mishh. Wish you loads of luck, light and peace for the coming year. May you find your tribe.


Aaj apna kuch favourite kha lena. I vaguely remember talking about kulfi or malai ice cream with you long back. Something on the lines of you had cold but couldn't eat and ghar mai padi thi. If you like it, please extra khaa lena. Aur meri taraf se paneer yaa whatever your preferred prefix labrador.


May you have a nice day today.

Thank you!🤗


Chocolate cake banaya hai aaj. Dekhne mein toh badsoorat sa hai but khaane ke liye khoob chocolate jhonki hai usme.😆


Lunch mein chhole hain aur maine Kurkure ka packet manga ke rakha hai.😆


Ab kal peht batayega.😆

SL5HZH5IETFZXVL4 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Happy Birthday Mishh! 🥳

I wish for your happiness and pray for your good health always. ❤️

Image

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Happy Birthday Mishh! 🥳

I wish for your happiness and pray for your good health always. ❤️

Image

Thankyou!

Image

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".