Bollywood CC#66- Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45.3k

Users

44

Likes

932

Frequent Posters

4WDOUENND3XXMMZ2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Happy Birthday Mishh 🥳

Wish you lots of happiness and good health. 🌼❤️ Enjoy your day.


Happy Birthday Snoopy GIF - Happy Birthday Snoopy Its Your Birthday GIFs

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RY3GZ3AGJOSEDZ5D

Happy Birthday Mishh 🥳

Wish you lots of happiness and good health. 🌼❤️ Enjoy your day.


Happy Birthday Snoopy GIF - Happy Birthday Snoopy Its Your Birthday GIFs


❤️

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Thank you!🤗


Chocolate cake banaya hai aaj. Dekhne mein toh badsoorat sa hai but khaane ke liye khoob chocolate jhonki hai usme.😆


Lunch mein chhole hain aur maine Kurkure ka packet manga ke rakha hai.😆


Ab kal peht batayega.😆


Dekho badsoorat ho yaa khoobsurat, end mai jaake sab ek jaisa hi dikhne waala hai. So it's ok. 😆


I hope chole ke saath puri yaa kulche hai. I'm more of a blue lays and peppy person. And usse bhi jyaada woh bachpan mai birthday parties mai woh aloo ke wafers dete the woh pata hai? Those are my absolute favourite.


All the best for tomorrow morning as well.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool


Dekho badsoorat ho yaa khoobsurat, end mai jaake sab ek jaisa hi dikhne waala hai. So it's ok. 😆


I hope chole ke saath puri yaa kulche hai. I'm more of a blue lays and peppy person. And usse bhi jyaada woh bachpan mai birthday parties mai woh aloo ke wafers dete the woh pata hai? Those are my absolute favourite.


All the best for tomorrow morning as well.

Kulche aur poori Mujhe pasand nahi hai bilkul.😆


Chawal khaaye.😆


Blue lays and Kurkure are my top 2. But Kurkure khaaye hue itna time ho gaya tha talab aa rahi thi.😆


I don’t remember aloo ke wafers.

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Kulche aur poori Mujhe pasand nahi hai bilkul.😆


Chawal khaaye.😆


Blue lays and Kurkure are my top 2. But Kurkure khaaye hue itna time ho gaya tha talab aa rahi thi.😆


I don’t remember aloo ke wafers.


Chole and chawal is also a nice combo.

Mujhe cheese balls bhi bohot pasand hai.


Arre aloo ke yeh waale,


Image

SL5HZH5IETFZXVL4 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I’m actually wheezing. I haven’t laughed this hard in a long ass time 🤣 I’m in tears!

https://youtu.be/ZtS_TpXhYZ4

Edited by FingerFetish - 5 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Happy birthday Mish!!!!!! 🥳


Thanks for always making me laugh and keeping this forum entertaining 😎

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m actually wheezing. I haven’t laughed this hard in a long ass time 🤣 I’m in tears!

https://youtu.be/ZtS_TpXhYZ4


I wish I understood what they were trying to accomplish 😆. WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Happy birthday Mish!!!!!! 🥳


Thanks for always making me laugh and keeping this forum entertaining 😎


forgot to tag

SL5HZH5IETFZXVL4 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


I wish I understood what they were trying to accomplish 😆. WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE

To increase the pitch. Except last mate was in a fit of laughter and couldn’t get the motor running

🛵 💨 💨

https://youtu.be/P9nZTncmQbI

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".