We want purvir only
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We want purvir only
I was joking
I know, I am new here although I have been silent member. But if we are disscussing possibilities, like we get naya naya pyaar, after tadap, tashaan, questions, pyar ka ehesas, confession, and all drama, we might get Purvir Shadi well. As our writer is quite obsessed with shadi's.. many fans are waiting for purvir's wedding where they both are involved and enjoying their wedding.
I personally am very excited… can’t wait for the track to start
Originally posted by: tunglinh174
cảm ơn vì đã chia sẻ
Yo ke se

Mera exam aane wala hai kuch time mei ab Vietnamese nhi sikhni manne.