Do you think there will be a look change for the main cast? If so what would it be? Purvi or Vir in western wear?
Do you think there will be a look change for the main cast? If so what would it be? Purvi or Vir in western wear?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There will be definitely look change for both. To know this is a leap. But not western look.
Definitely pur will have a change of look.. can't say same for viru
Mujhe mukhi ka look change nhi chahiye nhi to purvi dhotar chor kaise ban paayegi
Bawari will get a new look because of memory loss she’ll forget her style but not Vir. It’s supposed to be a small leap anyway why would he change his look. Plus I like his look 😎
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Bawari will get a new look because of memory loss she’ll forget her style but not Vir. It’s supposed to be a small leap anyway why would he change his look. Plus I like his look 😎
Mujhe ye look dedo wapas se

I swear agar ye ese shakal banake pur ke liye nai ghuma na mujhe Mumbai ka chakkar lagana pad jayega 😈
I swear agar ye ese shakal banake pur ke liye nai ghuma na mujhe Mumbai ka chakkar laga pad jayega 😈
I’ll join you 🏃♀️
I want this new phase to be slow, enough with the bullet speed
aree akele akele mat jao... Mujhe bhi leke chalo🥺🥺🥺Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I’ll join you 🏃♀️
I want this new phase to be slow, enough with the bullet speed