Aap hi ka intezar tha nautanki #1Me ready for anda

Jokes aside, Good luck 🤞💖
Ande mujhe de do, tum points kamao ⭐️
You have winning chances 🏆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aap hi ka intezar tha nautanki #1Me ready for anda

Jokes aside, Good luck 🤞💖
Ande mujhe de do, tum points kamao ⭐️
You have winning chances 🏆
Advance Congratulations for your Victory Nina🥳
haaan Yaar😭😭 wrna aaj iron Man pran HOTA 😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️Originally posted by: LazyBing
Yeah i know, and uske baad Pran ka answer restrict hi ho gaya😭🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Aap hi ka intezar tha nautanki #1
Jokes aside, Good luck 🤞💖
Ande mujhe de do, tum points kamao ⭐️
You have winning chances 🏆
Aww Anmol 🤗
Thank you so much
Though i m not winning
But still thanks Hasini 🤗
Sorry, me to 'none' likhne wala tha fir socha ye thik nhi rahega to jo dimag me aaya likh diya.
Thank You Riya, mujhe iss game me invite karne ke liye, last 2 rounds to bahut mazedaar aur easy thay, google karne ki jarrorat hee nhi padi.
bas ek shikayat hai ki aapne 1 bhi question Qawwali pe nhi diya.
🤣
Abhi bhi ye thread khatam nahi hua😲
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Mousy, your answers! 🤣🤣
I guess I deserve that for making up such questions!
Mousy kya kiya tune😡
also the second one 🤪
But last one was worse😭
My God! Q4 is such a close call!
2 more sheep to go, and it can go either way!
Nail-biting stuff!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0