Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Mousy, your answers! 🤣🤣
I guess I deserve that for making up such questions!
😎
Thanks, Riya, mujhe pta hai, ye round me hee jeet raha hoon🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Mousy, your answers! 🤣🤣
I guess I deserve that for making up such questions!
😎
Thanks, Riya, mujhe pta hai, ye round me hee jeet raha hoon🤓
Tum sab ko toh Mughal e Azam main Akbar play karne ke liye bhi Pran yaad aaya tha, so m not surprised 🤣what mujhe toh pehle pran hi Yaad Aya tha🤣 and I was like pran q nhi likhnskti mein 😭😭😭🤣
Main jaanti hoon aap ne ye answers kyon diye 🤢
Yaar us mein easy socha tha mein ne 😳Originally posted by: LazyBing
Tum sab ko toh Mughal e Azam main Akbar play karne ke liye bhi Pran yaad aaya tha, so m not surprised 🤣
Akbar negative tha or pran villain character krta tha toh pran daldo 🤓🤔🤣🤣🤣
Ha wo to hai sorry I was just joking. Mousy is sick that's why jaldi mein sab kuch kiya👍🏼. Main to I am a legend in terms of blunder😎
Results do abhi ke abhi😈. Nai to mummy ko lagega main fail kiya isiliye jhoot bol rahe hu😭
Yeah i know, and uske baad Pran ka answer restrict hi ho gaya😭🤣Yaar us mein easy socha tha mein ne 😳
Akbar negative tha or pran villain character krta tha toh pran daldo 🤓🤔🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Ha wo to hai sorry I was just joking. Mousy is sick that's why jaldi mein sab kuch kiya👍🏼. Main to I am a legend in terms of blunder😎
No yaar! Mousy was getting back at me for making up such questions that offend his (and my) sensibilities as a Retro lover!

and collect my 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
Muhje bhi milein gaye
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0