Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Inese_20

You guys really want to see? I don’t read them all but I can definitely send you 1 or 2 🤣

Bhejo yaar! Mujhe bhi dekhna hai😆

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I love you more 😳

Laa rahi hoon laptop 

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Double post

Edited by drnidsur - 2 years ago
Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

Yaar am i the only who's like really enjoying this entire Mandaar track because of the individual character and relationship development we are getting. 

Nope. I too love this track except the fact that Mandar is getting more than enough screentime.

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

And you get angry at me for deactivating account randomly 😡🤣

😲 Iska usse kya lena dena?

Tumhe to main sirf pyaar deti hoon na ❤️

Bas Pallu bashers ko thoda zyada pyaar milega 🤣

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can totally get now why you relate to pallavi so much yaar 

I am so glad that you got saved from that mishap which was upcoming at that point , seriously🤗🤗🤗

Gosh!being good in this world is also so hard , people try to manipulate you for their own motives 

So sick yaar 

I am so happy that you talked to your bf and he understood the larger picture at that time and it saved you 

Exactly sometimes you really think is it your overthinking or really is there something 

That doubt is very much common , also as person when someone is suffering , you empathize and try to reason out their behavior and think you can't leave them like this just for the sake of humanity

I hate such people yaar , they can't respect another relationship what they will have one ! 

Thankfully you got saved from that such stupid people yaar 🤗🤗🤗

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am trying to think of new idea but rn I can’t 😂 Mera dimag waise bhi fever se garam hai 🤣. 

Maine dusre show pe yeh banaya tha randomly ya toh yeh https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5230298

Or else MHRW ke liye we can open a thread where ppl dedicate gif / emojis to each character ( mf ka mahool dekh ke bashing hogi toh I’m not sure about this one ) 

Ask people to sign up in advance, write in the rules that no bashing allowed. I am sure anybody who is negative about the track right now won’t sign up.

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kaha kar rahe hai ? AT main na ? 

Waise toh we can play - Caption this instead of simply remembering dialogues? 

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

Nope. I too love this track except the fact that Mandar is getting more than enough screentime.

I don't always have problem with his screen timing cause the actor deserves it but whenever they play that bg, i reach my level of bearing him. 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Sama yaar chill kar na. Bolne de jisse bolna hai. Report stuff that's victim blaming, and ignore the rest, and move on to the happy posts na. 

Game khelenge toh kuch mood bhi banega. In illogical Raghav vs Pallavi debates pe dhyaan mat do- woh dono ek unit hain, kissi ke one vs the other karne se kuch nahi hota. 

Truer words have never been spoken.