Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
Congrats toppers🥳
Congrats to u too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
Congrats toppers🥳
Congrats to u too
Congratulations soni 🥳
Mishti thug nina🥳
Congrats to the winners 🥳
Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳
Thank u🤗 congrats to u too for topping overall
Congrats for purple 🥳
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
I am fine Maine reply back kiya thaa rida
Tu Kaise hai ❤️
Job ki kaaran busy thee yaar
I’m fine
Acha ho sakta hai miss hogaya
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow congrats Thug, Darshi, DD, and Anamika for 6 points. Rest well done
Congrats Aisha, Nina, Misthi and Thug for topping in overall
Congratulations to you Soni
The topper 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Same to you
Thank u🤗 congrats to u too
Wow, I am in top 10, both in cumulative and round 2, and have only limited idea of the retro era 😮
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0