anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In precap Why I feel suman is angry because Rishita spoke up

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

Did the shiva breaking Raavi's bangles scene happen ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”?? Or that also is FF 

yes it did happen ๐Ÿ˜† he threw a gift box towards their dresser and her bangles broke 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

People taunting Dhara  is getting repetitive now. This pregnancy track is not going to end soon๐Ÿ˜”. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

Did the shiva breaking Raavi's bangles scene happen ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”?? Or that also is FF 

it's not FF ๐Ÿ˜†

he broke it by mistake when he was opening the gift she got him, he threw something at her bangles stand

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anshika5103

In precap Why I feel suman is angry because Rishita spoke up

For drama to keep viewers interested for next week. In reality, she'll be super proud and they may have YKB with everyone praising her! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Don't want to get everyone's hopes high, but did anyone notice Raavi wasn't wearing any bangles in her hand?

Didn't Shiva tell Mami something along the lines of Suhagan Ke Hath Khali Nahi Hone Chaiye?

Do you think we may get a bangle scene because he noticed her empty hands and realizes that he broke her bangles?

He broke the bangle stand with all the bangles when he threw the cardboard cover of the shirt box. The thing to notice  is how a cardboard box can knock off a bangle stand, maybe that discussion is for another day๐Ÿ˜†

I would like to see a bangle scene

Originally posted by: majoni03

People taunting Dhara  is getting repetitive now. This pregnancy track is not going to end soon๐Ÿ˜”. 

I hope that's the next track. They've had too much focus on it with Raavi even asking to be promoted to Raavi Chachi. (Ngl though, when she called herself Raavi Chachi, I was like aww).

Originally posted by: mpks1

He broke the bangle stand with all the bangles when he threw the cardboard cover of the shirt box. The thing to notice  is how a cardboard box can knock off a bangle stand, maybe that discussion is for another day๐Ÿ˜†

I would like to see a bangle scene

The only explanation and it still is non logic that I can get is the speed๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I hope that's the next track. They've had too much focus on it with Raavi even asking to be promoted to Raavi Chachi. (Ngl though, when she called herself Raavi Chachi, I was like aww).

I want next track to be Shivi centric. But looks like next track will be also all about Dhara๐Ÿ˜”

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What eff did just watch 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago