Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

But you have to know that this is PS where they have magical powers. The injured just stays injured for couple of minutes.

Remember Dhara was electrocuted on their anniversary and then bamm she was good to go in couple of minutes!

True, anything can happen in Pandyaland😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Each idea I read here gets cringier than the one before 🤣 we really expect top level cringe from the writers 🤣

Imagine Oily sitting on the bed in a sexy pose 🤣

OOhh

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

everyone please do me a favor - before you leave the edt today, add in any caps, gifs, analysis you post regarding the most stellar performance of the decade in this thread please 🤣🤣🤣

this is too gold to get lost in the edt 🤣

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5240695

mpks1 thumbnail

This too much dependence on Dhara is not good. I hope they all learned a lesson and started to be little more independent.

Raavi would have done it all but it is really too much work to cook and take care of the family and Suman.

Raavi does help Dhara, though Dhara manages everything.

It's time Rishita learned cooking, its a life skill and nothing to be demeaned about

Brothers have tried it before but they are simply bad at and I am not sure why they didn't help Raavi and Rishita in the kitchen unless Suman sent them back to the store to help Gaumbi

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dev was called  by Suman

Joru ka Ghulam😆

Petticoat Chaap no:2😆

Adrash jawabi😆

Did I miss anything?🤣

It was Hazir jawaabi wasn't it 😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣Image

Babuji is also in mood 69. He was having some wild dreams subah subah🤣🤣

The way he touched Shiva and Shiva also responded....Sheru is also having Gadiyal dreams🤣🤣

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Dev ki Deewani-s.. plural? 😲 There's more than one? 😲

pri joined them 😂😂

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Shiva was so happy seeing Raavpal the murga 🤣

His expression in the second pic 🤣🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Not sure how I feel about today's episode. Wish the murgha crap was not part of it.

Lol Krish and his always wrong assumptions if Ulti=Good News! He's just desperate to not be the youngest anymore! 😂😂😂

Lol Bros defending Rishita's cooking was 😂😂. And Raavi was right. Doesn't seem like Rishita's done muh Dikhayi of kitchen at all. But I want her confidence! And always ready to argue!

So will we get our Raavi being electrocuted tomorrow to Save Rishu and worried Shiva for Raavi? Or will everyone be saved? And they'll just work to clean it up. And amongst all kharchas, they'll now need to spend money for new fan/wiring! Water waste, etc.🤦‍♀️

Dev and Rishita both are perfect for each other! Koi kaam dang SE nahi!

And OMG we finally got Dev's constipation 😂😂

Precap: Is it a shock or just pleasant surprise for the room being decorated for their SR #10000?!

Anyways, it won't be airing anytime soon because before that, there will be some party and then they'll bgo to their room. It will air in Monday.

I actually was laughing during the Murgha scene- I really enjoyed it 😕 It is possible I am a bit sadistic.

My 2 cents: But I feel it is more to do with Krutika and Simran's acting. It did not come across as mean spirited or crass, to me. It seemed in good fun, not to humiliate anyone. And Suman did include all of the kids, so it wasn't really a punishment- It was more about Suman catching their mischief 🤷‍♀️

@bold: Ohh yes I forgot about Krish's declaration. 🤣

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Yeah.. there is a great similarity between the looks, nuances and expressions of the younger and older actors for the 3 brothers 

I don't agree, the kid dev was so much better at expressing 😂