Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Definitely!! Unfortunately, it’s not as easy as we think but since it’s an ITV show, I’m hoping they make her indifferent to Vanraj. That’s going to be much better. 

Glad Vanraj didn't ask help from her. It was Samar who asked the help

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Here Toshu isn't a beggar or a criminal. But yes, Toshu doesn't deserve Kinjal I know after how he behaved during past few days. But infact she is befriending Toshu and creating a mess between all. She is protective of Toshu because of Kinjal. Why? That guy is underserving for Kinjal

Why she brings Anupama in between always? She should have a prob with Toshu and not rest. Infact she is doing wrong.

Rakhi only wants class. But is she herself a class? 

Rakhi knows the Shah's. The behaviour of Anupama and all. Have they ever abused Kinjal? Rakhi is not able to recognize the people. Her so called entertainment and she pokes nose everytime in the family. 

Toshu is bad, but why is she is defaming every member in the family? The whole family isn't like this.

The thing is Toshu is more or less the same as Rakhi, perhaps that's why they get along. But I'm surprised Kinjal decided to marry him knowing this, if she has no issues with her husband why does she have issues with her own biological mother who is only looking out for her in her own way. The reason why Rakhi is going too far is because of Kinjal’s indifference towards Rakhi, it's almost like she sees Rakhi as a stranger now, the girl who used to be a shadow of her mother, who couldn't live without her is today ignoring her over a guy who is now her husband and his family. She literally chose a guy over her own mother and family, imagine how that feels. 

Ever since she got into the Shah house she has only been rejecting Rakhi and whatever help she has been trying to give her just because she doesn't want the Shah's to feel offended or small. 

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

haa, when she yells I just ffwd the scene else i will have to eat two paracetamols. her voice can easily give a trauma to weak hearted. 

be it happy scene or a fight, she sucks. I always found her pretty melodramatic. Perhaps, the actress is a wrong choice as Kavya. Other actresses may have suited better....
Rashmi Desai may be or Sanjeeda Shaikh....not Madalasa defo

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

One thing I will like to add...

Rakhi and Pramod are shown to be living separate because of Rakhi's parents indulgence.

Pramod was forced to stay separate...Something of that kind

That’s why she doesn’t have a happy family of her own.  But this person keeps on arguing with me because in their opinion Rakhi is the best mom in the world.  I don’t have a problem with anyone’s opinion but on the basis of what is shown, we have not seen her living happily with her family.  Her husband was always shown to be quiet and submissive.  Only she had a say in anything. Very dominating woman!!🙄

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monikameghan

That’s why she doesn’t have a happy family of her own.  But this person keeps on arguing with me because in their opinion Rakhi is the best mom in the world.  I don’t have a problem with anyone’s opinion but on the basis of what is shown, we have not seen her living happily with her family.  Her husband was always shown to be quiet and submissive.  Only she had a say in anything. Very dominating woman!!🙄

You are right. Irrespective of whether Rakhi has a happy family or not, I strongly believe that she should not keep interfering in her daughter's life. What she is doing is unable to cut the cord and wants to control her daughter's life. 👎🏼

Kinjal might have married against her wishes. But that doesnt mean that Rakhi continues to intrude in her life. 

If Kinjal had requested Rakhi to help, then it would make sense for her to interfere. , IMO.

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 years ago
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I soooo agree with everything you are saying.  No one likes anyone to interfere in their personal lives. Not even children. I read someone said that these days children don’t even like their parents checking their phones let alone their marital life.😂😂

Here Rakhi thinks she can barge in whenever and wherever she pleases and disrespects and disregards whoever comes in her way. 

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with being a good or bad parent now.  She is just out of control. She got no filters at all.

monikameghan thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi-chai

haa, when she yells I just ffwd the scene else i will have to eat two paracetamols. her voice can easily give a trauma to weak hearted. 

be it happy scene or a fight, she sucks. I always found her pretty melodramatic. Perhaps, the actress is a wrong choice as Kavya. Other actresses may have suited better....
Rashmi Desai may be or Sanjeeda Shaikh....not Madalasa defo

I totally agree with you.  I think she spends more time looking spotless than her acting.  I am not trying to comment on her looks.  She is very pretty but her acting has become monotonous and totally unreasonable outbursts add annoyance to her character that becomes unbearable.  She like Rakhi Dave, also got no filters when she opens her mouth.  Even the vamps sometimes will have tiny bit of self respect but this girl got none.  Kavya is a born shameless.  She keeps taunting Anupama for not being able to keep her husband. What about herself, why did she get divorce, to ruin and snatch everything from Anupama of course (not undermining Vanraj’s role in EMA).  She hates Anupama but she wants to be Anupama.

One of the most disgusting, unreasonable and unethical character I have come across. 🤮

And I agree, some other actress should have been considered.👍🏻

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sorry for tagging you again but your phone comment got me, if my parents wanted to check my phone, I have no issues, they can check my phone or go through it all they want coz I have nothing to hide and these are my parents not some random strangers don't know about others though. Children or teens who do this in the name of privacy probably don't trust their parents enough or vice versa maybe or they are doing something they shouldn't be doing whatever it may be I don't know nor can I understand such kids.

If my mother or father checked on me even after my marriage, paid me a visit every other day or week whenever they can I'd be the happiest person on earth because atleast that would show they care and miss me a lot and yeah I love my parents.

monikameghan thumbnail

If a parent is checking his/her children’s phone, it does not mean they have trust issues or vise-versa.  In today’s world, children can get trapped in bad online company that can lead to some serious safety issues.  If parents keep an eye and also educate their children then many serious encounters can be avoided.  

I said that children don’t like their parents checking their phone.  It has nothing to do with trust or anything to do with hiding anything.  It is just that when children think they are old enough to do whatever they want, they don’t like anyone including their parents checking on them.  It is a very general statement.  
How each family or parents deal with it that is their own choice.  
Whatever one’s choices or beliefs are regarding one’s life, parents and/or in-laws, they have to be completely their own.  Ultimately it is one self who has to deal with the consequences of the choices he/she makes.  It should not be compared to what happens on a fictional show to an extreme extent.  That is not a real life that they are showing.  It might coincidentally somewhat resemble an incident or two of someone’s life but that’s about it.  

Edited by monikameghan - 2 years ago