Best option is go out of Malhotra house😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Best option is go out of Malhotra house😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Ahaan wrote I love you on those balloons but muh se abhi tak nahi bola🤔
Actions speak louder than words Di☺️
Only if they implemented this in other ways too🤔
Date k bahane bhej do bahaar use😆
Originally posted by: Shiny095
I want to see more of Savitri-Suraj. I also want to see Ahaan interact with Suraj. He is the father figure Ahaan never knew he needed.
Think Suraj ne bhi 20 years, Ahaan ke 6 months ki tarah bitaaye😒
Ishqi totally wanted that kiss😳
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
Lekin bechare ko shirt k jagah Matching undergarments hi milenge .🤭🤭
![]()

I think that SR decoration is not in Malhotra house. They learnt their lesson😆
Ab tak nahi dekh liya yaar😒
Aur TV pe dekhne ka riks nahi ke sakti😆
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Ab tak nahi dekh liya yaar😒
Aur TV pe dekhne ka riks nahi ke sakti😆
Mai v .
I stopped watching anything on TV accept Taraak Mehta.
IPZN to JioTV par😁
Originally posted by: alittlebitcrazy
i suppose fir dono ka interest thoda hil gya?
Thoda? Bohot, behen, bohot! Iss pe, bohot din se, koi discussion nahi hui. Karthik feeling sad