Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Can they tone down Kaku if not Pakhi.. It's not nice to see them talk crap about Sai when she is fighting for Life.. It's not COOL.... she was not supposed be at the hospital...

And Sai wanted the trophy from Kaku's hand & wanted pakhi to join the birthday party. 

How down can you get when you talk shit about a person who is fighting for life 

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It’s frustrating that Kaku is STILL badmouthing Sai and supporting Patralekha despite seeing exactly what happened. That girl is fighting for her life and tumko uske “iraade theek nahi lagte”?! The less about the human version of poison - Patralekha - the better. What was that reaction Virat gave when Sai questioned about her coming in? Sorry to say, I used to feel Ayesha was weak in front of Neil earlier, but now she just rules and he overacts, especially when he is not convinced. What were those dialogues? Clearly a glass was in his hand, Sai was coughing, and still he was questioning her. Pulkit in the precap was awesome. Aai, Mohit, Shivani and even Ninad should now take off on Virat and his best-friend-ex-whatever-actually-vahini bitch of a woman.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archanan14

It’s frustrating that Kaku is STILL badmouthing Sai and supporting Patralekha despite seeing exactly what happened. That girl is fighting for her life and tumko uske “iraade theek nahi lagte”?! The less about the human version of poison - Patralekha - the better. What was that reaction Virat gave when Sai questioned about her coming in? Sorry to say, I used to feel Ayesha was weak in front of Neil earlier, but now she just rules and he overacts, especially when he is not convinced. What were those dialogues? Clearly a glass was in his hand, Sai was coughing, and still he was questioning her. Pulkit in the precap was awesome. Aai, Mohit, Shivani and even Ninad should now take off on Virat and his best-friend-ex-whatever-actually-vahini bitch of a woman.

Pp said kuch kahaniyan sacchi hoti hai to Shivani in the hospital when shivani said tum log kuch bhi soch rahe ho.

Like dude..you want someone to give up their life coz of your nonsense obsession !

Damn...its beyond redemption 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

i am SO SO grateful that its not suicide but an accident that gets Sai in hospital. Did the makers actually take feedback?! Makes me hopeful for future. Thank you makers. Its definitely heartening to see that they actually listened. 🙏♥️ Phew😅 

Thank you to everyone that emailed, posted, tweeted etc etc. Hum sab ki efforts rang laayi. 

And it definitely made this track so much better than KD.

Virat went bonkers today. Like literally. 

But they made Virat bearable compared to KD.... but thats like comparing 2 overall poor character sketches and saying which one is less poor!   Honestly his insinuations were self explanatory and his mandhandling of ajinkya was extreme.  i dont know what he wanted to hear from Sai..she already told him he wad misunderstanding the situation but he didn't believe it and even ran behind her screaming. What did he want to hear her say? Was he screaming at her to make her say that "yes, i am more than friends with ajinkya"?! What did he want to hear?! She gave him an answer n he didnt believe it. He looked like a possessed madman today. And pp has become devil incarnate. Like even in the hospital figuring out Sai is gravely injured, she is still accuding Sai. Like seriously?! 

But at least ajinkya spilled beans about pp before leaving, and Sai realized what pp did n why and accused her before she ran too. So when virat calms the f down he will only be renewed with more rage at pp. The small mercies were Virat asking pp to stay put of his matter with Sai and pushing the teacup away making it break. Uske sar par hi phodna chahiye kuch. Ugh 😡😡😡😡 

Sai made a foreboding- told ajinkya, even if I'm dying, dont come. And she is literally dying now. 

And her last words to Virat before she got hit was - haan, aapse bura koi ho bhi nahi sakta. 😢

Ninad didn't say shit in Sais defense in the hospital and bk is definitely pp's guru. She also only used the situation to put ghee in the fire. These women - sonali, Karishma, pp n bk literally deserve to rot in hell.  Scum n filth of the first order. All of them. Sonali karishma didnt do anything today but they are no better. 

And virat was paralyzed today when Sai got hit by the car. Unlike Sai's reaction when her aabaa got injured which was the adrenaline laced response of jumping to action, virat froze until he finally picked her up and put her in the car.  Thank god this man is not in the medical field. if he was, and his patient coded, cpr shuru karne se pehle, death declare karna padta..😅 my morbid dark jokes apart, Sai Virat were super intense in todays epi. And it it full on angst. 

Precap has pulkit threatening to get Virat punished if anything happened to Sai. And our Sai Bai is critical. 😢😢 

Today's episode was very intense. But, I'm so glad that there was no suicide. What a relief. I don't whether it was our efforts or the CVs who didn't want to show a suicide track doesn't matter. The bottom line is they evaded showing the dreaded track.

What I loved was that Ajinkya spiller the beans about Sarpokhi to Virat and Sai giving her two cents to her. Virat and Sai were awesome in the angry mode. 

I was happy that Ninad spoke for Sai didn't believe Pakhi. Pakhi is a creep. Didn't expect Kaku, Sonali and Karishma to do anything worthwhile. 

I feel Shivani should have blasted Pakhi when she said kuch kahaniya sachi hoti hai. Toh uska matlab yeh hai ke Pakhi aur Virat ki kahani sach ho sakti hai. Atleast Pakhi ki taraf se toh sach hai. Delusionlekha😡

I hope tomorrow Sai recovers and we get to see Virat trashing Pakhi out of her bubble world.

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Wow really to be honest, I never thought the trend would affect them. This proves that we should not give up on sending right message across. well done. I know how you have been behind it.

Well I’m glad it worked out and they changed the track to an accident...

Hope Neerja is happy she was the one majorly against this track ♥️

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: archanan14

Virat, Pakhi, Kaku , Omi and Sonali can sit and talk on Sai's character forever.. It was infuriating to see them open their mouth even when Sai is fighting for life.. Virat toh khair bechara pareshan tha isiliye kuch nahi bol paya.. He was nothing but an MCP and hypocrite today...

Even I found Ayesha shining in the episode..Did not like Neil at all..Seeing Sai's lifeless body made mei feel bad and not Virat's reactions to it..That idiot still wanted answers and exactly what answers when he was told everything already , we dont know..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT- you NEVER move a person who has a potential Cervical spine injury aftee an accident the way Virat has! Makers toh obviously dont care. Plus everyone is like - how Romantic- virst carried Sai in his arms. But the real message is- Always wait for the ambulance if you are ever in such a situation. Do first aid instead- stop the bleeding and do cpr if they dont have a pulse! 

I am a 2nd year medical student and I get what you said.But can you ellaborate how to get there whethere the victim is subjected to spine injury or not?

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I understand the right thing to do is to call an ambulance, and check pulse and breathing. In case required you can do basic first aid and CPR but you should not move the person as Neeraja mentioned. If the person is lying on their back, you need to carefully get them into the recovery position (which is taught as part of first aid) so that spinal damage is minimized. On no account should a person be carried the way Sai was. The ambulance people can gauge how to move the person without aggravating any further injuries.

You need to also call the police (the police wala there was the cause though!) and the person in the car who hit should not leave the site or their information should be noted by someone.

Just my understanding from some long ago first aid sessions and what I have read!

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Virat doubted Sai for something that she has already clarified not once but many times.. Moreover the way he entered the room, without seeing that it looked like he had already made up his mind on what he was to see and he exactly saw that.. He kept on asking what were you doing with him all alone in the bedroom, insinuating that they were doing something wrong.. and kept asking the same question again and again.. Even while they were outside in the rain...he wanted the answers , answers that were already given but no registered.. Sai's insecurities, her questions though OTT , were never baseless... Virat was totally baseless and illogical..I understand his insecurities..understand his vulnerabilities w.r.t to their marriage but I dont understand his anger and how he treats people in anger.. When it comes to Sai, he is capable of manhandling both Sai and others.. I felt really bad for Ajinkya and Sai both when he treated them with so much disrespect. He did not just misbehave with Ajinkya but also embarrassed Sai..She would always proudly announce him as her husband. The hottest and coolest VIRAT CHAVHAN. It will be difficult for Sai to talk about Virat or get Virat to her college in general, in future.. Just like she mentioned how she never wanted anyone to see this face of his.. He crushed her self respect today.. I am even more appalled on how Pakhi and Kaku go on to character assassinate Sai when is lying lifeless, fighting for her life.. 

Unlike Virat used to do for the longest time, Sai didnt serve him any jalebis. She was super duper clear that she was only normal friends with jinks. Not even bff, just regular friend. And so if he's insecure, thats his issue. Sai has really done nothing to make him uncomfortable. This is all in his head . I understand why he is insecure but i dont understand why he  behaved like a possessed maniac. Imagine what it'd be if like Sai he was put in a position where she really did have an ex boyfriend who suddenly came back in her life.  Unlike Sai who has legit reason to be insecure for BOTH objective n subjective reasons , Virats reasons are only subjective. Even when Sai told him he was mistaken he didnt listen. When he calms down he will regret again but he really needs some anger management. Sai is brash yes but  never has gone crazy like Virat in rage....