Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow really to be honest, I never thought the trend would affect them. This proves that we should not give up on sending right message across. well done. I know how you have been behind it.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pp looked shocked in the precap that Virat wants to meet Sai.I mean 😒

sadiltl thumbnail

I mean seriously right. I felt so much disgust for her today. Virat was blanked out and in so much pain...she could not see it. I mean even if you harbor hatred towards sai, what happened to her so called 'feelings' for Virat. How can she be so vile. She is irredeamable for me. I dont want Samrat to have her as his life partner. no one should.

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Gosh, so it is truly intense❤️

Have still watched only clips, but episode is really anticipatory❤️

Well, my first reaction is actually, Makers do care about Sairat fans and their reactions, they do look at our feed backs and all. Toh pls, if they are listening, Patralekha deserves the lesson of century, it's not like all are too pavitra over there, but she needs a detergent wash to remove her pavitrata ka mask🤬

I don't know if it's Virat speaking or his highly insecure pati mode as well. You know, he was striving a day ago to remove that pillow wall, and now this, and as always this guy went total ghum chakkar in rage🐷 

He needs sahi nazar se sahi management classes🤣

But, the accident part is the clips I have watched, and literally 🥺

These two truly make Sairat live and breath, this is the first time I have felt super scared and sad of some accident scene, or else I am usually one to laugh on ITV accidents😃

P.S.: They don't know M of medical field,  sab locha kar rahe hai haina😆

Would be amazing if they add a scene where Sai states your point to Virat and teasing him about being a to be doctor's less educated pati 🤣

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Neils acting was incredible when he uttered all his insecurities word by word. That he doesn’t like him, doesn’t like sai being friends with him. Doesn’t like sai dancing with him. He vomited his insecurities and made himself cleansed. All these were eating him from inside 😥. Neil acted so well! It is like he knows what is killing him and he is letting it out all the while hurting himself for speaking those words to her!

Who says sai is not matured. She knows what’s troubling her husband but didn’t think he can harbor suspicions on her. The way she could not even speak the words that he might be thinking is well portrayed by Ayesha! 

I think virat is gone crazy for a moment when he went behind her asking for answers. He wants her to claim him as her love at that moment. He forgets he is her husband and a police officer. Same thing happened during ousting also. The way he tells that he is her husband after the accident speaks volumes of his out of body experience that he has moments before. He loses himself 😒

Wow! Is what I could say how these two portrayed sairat!!! can’t wait for tomorrow 

@bolded- I completely agree. I just wrote something similar in another post! And Neil was OUTSTANDING. 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice update ❤️

No suicide phew. Not going to complain much. 

Episode felt so rushed hence an intense episode was didn't turn out so intense. On top of that bad editing. The who team lacks knowledge. Should do some research before writing a script. 

Virat asked all wrong questions .He acted more like primitive age husband if I put it that way. 😆

This is the third time he acted irrationally.He really needs to check on his anger. He literally manhandled a college kid. First Sai during PD lunch ,then Pakhi on her birthday and now Ajinkya. 

Though the man was genuinely hurt. He saw what he wanted to saw. He wanted to hear what he wanted to hear. He has become completely Sai's. Even Sai divorces him at this point he will never move on .He was unable to speak seeing his wife's lifeless body.He went numb. Neil was so apt. 

Poor Sai she was so embarrassed by her husband's behaviour. So she ran out of the house.Makers had the perfect opportunity to use rain. But bad editing ruined it.Wrong camera angle didn't let me enjoy. Wait did they use Neil's body double while carrying Sai????? 

BK and Pakhi are shame in the name of humanity. Sonali and and Karishma the less said it better. BK and Sai both seems to have same traits lasting on Devars.Both do not have their husbands around. 

Pakhi's delusion if Sai leaves she can clear her roads. The damage is already done for her. 

Hospital scene looked off to me. 

Precap foolkit 🤢😵

sadiltl thumbnail

I hope makers change the tracks and show good progression. Another accident track would be redundant for sure. Any amount of angst is fine with me till sairat make some progress and pakhi is shown the door. 

Just dont go back to square one, in terms of Pakhi. Thats all.🥱

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Nice update ❤️

No suicide phew. Not going to complain much. 

Episode felt so rushed hence an intense episode was didn't turn out so intense. On top of that bad editing. The who team lacks knowledge. Should do some research before writing a script. 

Virat asked all wrong questions .He acted more like primitive age husband if I put it that way. 😆

This is the third time he acted irrationally.He really needs to check on his anger. He literally manhandled a college kid. First Sai during PD lunch ,then Pakhi on her birthday and now Ajinkya. 

Though the man was genuinely hurt. He saw what he wanted to saw. He wanted to hear what he wanted to hear. He has become completely Sai's. Even Sai divorces him at this point he will never move on .He was unable to speak seeing his wife's lifeless body.He went numb. Neil was so apt. 

Poor Sai she was so embarrassed by her husband's behaviour. So she ran out of the house.Makers had the perfect opportunity to use rain. But bad editing ruined it.Wrong camera angle didn't let me enjoy. Wait did they use Neil's body double while carrying Sai????? 

BK and Pakhi are shame in the name of humanity. Sonali and and Karishma the less said it better. BK and Sai both seems to have same traits lasting on Devars.Both do not have their husbands around. 

Pakhi's delusion if Sai leaves she can clear her roads. The damage is already done for her. 

Hospital scene looked off to me. 

Precap foolkit 🤢😵

Exactly! what is she thinking...if Sai leaves the world, what will happen to virat?!! silly sick woman

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Can they tone down Kaku if not Pakhi.. It's not nice to see them talk crap about Sai when she is fighting for Life.. It's not COOL.... she was not supposed be at the hospital...

It was an ugly premonition of what Sai had said during college program.. in a way it was a lesson that never make jokes of such disturbing things 

it played out exactly like that .. she had an accident and the blame was on family people .. abd she may be dead or alive 

I loved the episode .. no matter what the direction .. this push is needed in virat Sai story .. to question each other’s feelings .. and after this samrat should be brought back .. I myself will go and find him now .. done with this patralekha..