Posted: 2 years ago

i am SO SO grateful that its not suicide but an accident that gets Sai in hospital. Did the makers actually take feedback?! Makes me hopeful for future. Thank you makers. Its definitely heartening to see that they actually listened. πŸ™β™₯️ PhewπŸ˜… 

Thank you to everyone that emailed, posted, tweeted etc etc. Hum sab ki efforts rang laayi. 

And it definitely made this track so much better than KD.

Virat went bonkers today. Like literally. 

But they made Virat bearable compared to KD.... but thats like comparing 2 overall poor character sketches and saying which one is less poor!   Honestly his insinuations were self explanatory and his mandhandling of ajinkya was extreme.  i dont know what he wanted to hear from Sai..she already told him he wad misunderstanding the situation but he didn't believe it and even ran behind her screaming. What did he want to hear her say? Was he screaming at her to make her say that "yes, i am more than friends with ajinkya"?! What did he want to hear?! She gave him an answer n he didnt believe it. He looked like a possessed madman today. And pp has become devil incarnate. Like even in the hospital figuring out Sai is gravely injured, she is still accuding Sai. Like seriously?! 

But at least ajinkya spilled beans about pp before leaving, and Sai realized what pp did n why and accused her before she ran too. So when virat calms the f down he will only be renewed with more rage at pp. The small mercies were Virat asking pp to stay put of his matter with Sai and pushing the teacup away making it break. Uske sar par hi phodna chahiye kuch. Ugh 😑😑😑😑 

Sai made a foreboding- told ajinkya, even if I'm dying, dont come. And she is literally dying now. 

And her last words to Virat before she got hit was - haan, aapse bura koi ho bhi nahi sakta. 😒

Ninad didn't say shit in Sais defense in the hospital and bk is definitely pp's guru. She also only used the situation to put ghee in the fire. These women - sonali, Karishma, pp n bk literally deserve to rot in hell.  Scum n filth of the first order. All of them. Sonali karishma didnt do anything today but they are no better. 

And virat was paralyzed today when Sai got hit by the car. Unlike Sai's reaction when her aabaa got injured which was the adrenaline laced response of jumping to action, virat froze until he finally picked her up and put her in the car.  Thank god this man is not in the medical field. if he was, and his patient coded, cpr shuru karne se pehle, death declare karna padta..πŸ˜… my morbid dark jokes apart, Sai Virat were super intense in todays epi. And it it full on angst. 

Precap has pulkit threatening to get Virat punished if anything happened to Sai. And our Sai Bai is critical. 😒😒 

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT- you NEVER move a person who has a potential Cervical spine injury aftee an accident the way Virat has! Makers toh obviously dont care. Plus everyone is like - how Romantic- virst carried Sai in his arms. But the real message is- Always wait for the ambulance if you are ever in such a situation. Do first aid instead- stop the bleeding and do cpr if they dont have a pulse! 

Originally posted by Nja91

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT- you NEVER move a person who has a potential Cervical spine injury aftee an accident the way Virat has! Makers toh obviously dont care. Plus everyone is like - how Romantic- virst carried Sai in his arms. But the real message is- Always wait for the ambulance if you are ever in such a situation. Do first aid instead- stop the bleeding and do cpr if they dont have a pulse! 

Haaash! Thankgod you said. I chose to ignore it like every other stupid things in the show. 

Show walo ne medical science ki maa behen kar di hai

Edited by Devikadish - 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing this critical information.  Sitara should have addrd a banner warning regarding this, just like when a smoking or drinking scene is shown.

i am SO SO grateful that its not suicide but an accident that gets Sai in hospital. Did the makers actually take feedback?! Makes me hopeful for future. Thank you makers. Its definitely heartening to see that they actually listened. πŸ™β™₯️ PhewπŸ˜… 

Thank you to everyone that emailed, posted, tweeted etc etc. Hum sab ki efforts rang laayi. 

But they made Virat bearable compared to KD.... but thats like comparing 2 overall poor character sketches and saying which one is less poor!   Honestly his insinuations were self explanatory and his mandhandling of ajinkya was extreme.  i dont know what he wanted to hear from Sai..she already told him he wad misunderstanding the situation but he didn't believe it and even ran behind her screaming. What did he want to hear her say? Was he screaming at her to make her say that "yes, i am more than friends with ajinkya"?! What did he want to hear?! She gave him an answer n he didnt believe it. He looked like a possessed madman today. And pp has become devil incarnate. Like even in the hospital figuring out Sai is gravely injured, she is still accuding Sai. Like seriously?! 

But at least ajinkya spilled beans about pp before leaving, and Sai realized what pp did n why and accused her before she ran too. So when virat calms the f down he will only be renewed with more rage at pp. The small mercies were Virat asking pp to stay put of his matter with Sai and pushing the teacup away making it break. Uske sar par hi phodna chahiye kuch. Ugh 😑😑😑😑 

Sai made a foreboding- told ajinkya, even if I'm dying, dont come. And she is literally dying now. 

And her last words to Virat before she got hit was - haan, aapse bura koi ho bhi nahi sakta. 😒

Ninad didn't say shit in Sais defense in the hospital and bk is definitely pp's guru. She also only used the situation to put ghee in the fire. These women - sonali, Karishma, pp n bk literally deserve to rot in hell.  Scum n filth of the first order. All of them. Sonali karishma didnt do anything today but they are no better. 

And virat was paralyzed today when Sai got hit by the car. Unlike Sai's reaction when her aabaa got injured which was the adrenaline laced response of jumping to action, virat froze until he finally picked her up and put her in the car.  Thank god this man is not in the medical field. if he was, and his patient coded, cpr shuru karne se pehle, death declare karna padta..πŸ˜… my morbid dark jokes apart, Sai Virat were super intense in todays epi. And it it full on angst. 

Precap has pulkit threatening to get Virat punished if anything happened to Sai. And our Sai Bai is critical. 😒😒 

No suicide !!! Thank god

Thank you so much. First tell me should I watch it or not. πŸ˜•

Yes...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Mac15

Thank you so much. First tell me should I watch it or not. πŸ˜•

Watch. Its better than suicide drama would have been..

Watch. Its better than suicide drama would have been..

Going to watch. Thank you, I was waiting for your update. πŸ€—

Also Sai is ready to graduate. First year mein sexond year ki subjecta aur final year ki subjects donon padh li. So Sai's mbbs is probably a one year course

Orthopedics ke lecture notes dene aaya aninkya. Waah.πŸ‘ 

But Maybe i shouldn't taunt the makers - afterall they actually LISTENED to the plea against suicide track....i had no hopes really. I am pleasantly surprised.