Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nja91

Unlike Virat used to do for the longest time, Sai didnt serve him any jalebis. She was super duper clear that she was only normal friends with jinks. Not even bff, just regular friend. And so if he's insecure, thats his issue. Sai has really done nothing to make him uncomfortable. This is all in his head . I understand why he is insecure but i dont understand why he  behaved like a possessed maniac. Imagine what it'd be if like Sai he was put in a position where she really did have an ex boyfriend who suddenly came back in her life.  Unlike Sai who has legit reason to be insecure for BOTH objective n subjective reasons , Virats reasons are only subjective. Even when Sai told him he was mistaken he didnt listen. When he calms down he will regret again but he really needs some anger management. Sai is brash yes but  never has gone crazy like Virat in rage....

Exactly what reasons did he have to react that way that might cost his wife's life.. Sai has been brash but has never been this way...Never manhandled Virat's best friend even when she saw them multiple times together.. And this man had the audacity to make faces when Sai asked about Pakhi entering their room raat beraat...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think suicide would be better for sai. I am curious what exactly will make virat ashamed of his shitty behavior and when will that golden moment come. Ashamed as in seriously , guilty for life 🤢 Today his actions made sai slip in coma..next time jaan leke akal aayegi ?  I am with pakhi in this , her curse must work for him..he shouldn't get sai bec sai deserves so much better. 

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I think suicide would be better for sai. I am curious what exactly will make virat ashamed of his shitty behavior and when will that golden moment come. Ashamed as in seriously , guilty for life 🤢 Today his actions made sai slip in coma..next time jaan leke akal aayegi ?  I am with pakhi in this , her curse must work for him..he shouldn't get sai bec sai deserves so much better. 

Sir/ ma'am it's my humble request ur mad at virat I understand but suicide is better.for sai..this u need to rectify. People attached with character even fictional with personal level. Such statement is not  giving good advice to anyone in same situation. Never justify suicide even for story line or as personal thought. People are facing depression in this covid time. Ur innocent statement can be unintentionally harmful for someone.🙏🙏🙏. Sorry if u feel like iam blaming u or something. My intention is public safety only.