he also had to buy ear plus for the crew na
even I couldn't tolerate Rono's yelling today 🤣
My eardrums hurt behen I had volume on high 🤣🤣
Rono Uncle's Aatma is annoying I hope he leaves us in 3 episodes max 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he also had to buy ear plus for the crew na
even I couldn't tolerate Rono's yelling today 🤣
My eardrums hurt behen I had volume on high 🤣🤣
Rono Uncle's Aatma is annoying I hope he leaves us in 3 episodes max 🤣
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
In the interest of lightening the mood...
Since GC, Virat keeps calling Sai "good girl"...Gives a sugar daddy vibe always...😊😉
but I want him to call her a bad girl 😳
My eardrums hurt behen I had volume on high 🤣🤣
Rono Uncle's Aatma is annoying I hope he leaves us in 3 episodes max 🤣
he can't go anywhere until he finishes paapi off
I want AJ to shut up virat! And his nonsense. Why should he take this!
Bold of you to assume that will happen............Devdas will be back for that 🤣
Nope Rono Uncle did nothing of the sort. This is all Angry Young Man Virat 🤣
Yeah Rono was so calm in front of virat. Virat was a bit ott do u think?
I think it will be kaku and ninand
paapi ki maha beizzati
Bold of you to assume that will happen............Devdas will be back for that 🤣
yaar so even devdas had his moments na 🤣
it can be rono, devdas, ACP, viru... I don't care which one does it
Did he?
I don't remember if he had remorse but he definitely had someone for dinner🤣
After watching the night scene., if not for the kaand they would have consummated today or tomorrow 😅. Stars are bad, that’s all I can say
Sure seemed so😆if not for the bad omen walking through their corridors..