Morning!
I only want a slap from Aai to Virat. I love him but tough love is also needed at times!
Didi can go...Awwww Myyyy Gawwwdddd!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Morning!
I only want a slap from Aai to Virat. I love him but tough love is also needed at times!
Didi can go...Awwww Myyyy Gawwwdddd!
It's our dream which will never happen she's their favourite and they never miss her in any scenes they may miss other actors but never Pakhi.
May be she's their lucky charm but a pain to our eyes and big mental disturbance.
Precap- Ninad says to Virat that it was not Aji’s or Sai’s fault.. he wanted to leave after giving the notes and it was Pakhi who asked him to go upstairs.. Virat asks what it was Pakhi.. Ninand says it was not what I meant and Virat says.. I unstood everything..
So hopefully tomorrow we get a showdown between Virat and didi.