Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Methinks they didn't go out anywhere. Didn't really plan anything.. set par hi in the house corner main they must have put a small table whatever is available, and usko restaurant banda dia. The horrible lightings are used to cover up the background ðŸ¤£

Ya bg main disco type dikha diya taaki restaurant main dance normal lage ðŸ¤£

Whover is shooting this, they are not good with dance sequences or the set  decor itself isn't good.

Even Arnav -Khushi's dream sequence was better ðŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If you remember, in JA.. the sets of JA at Karjat looked so dirty offscreen, but still they were shot well. By the way the set caught fire a few months back.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

If you remember, in JA.. the sets of JA at Karjat looked so dirty offscreen, but still they were shot well. By the way the set caught fire a few months back.

ohh yes..it was so shabby offscreen the sets..but hats off to the team ...they executed the direction and cinematography so well....here the pre leap team is being so missed as the difference is glaring

even if they had used the corner of the house for this dinner ...they still could have given it an elegant set up ...

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think it’s also to do with weather ... that’s why the hang out was indoors - I would have loved an outdoor restaurant setup ... but I think with all the rains n wind they can’t really do much outdoor shoot. 

In vlog: the file - either it’s another Malhotra enterprise business deal or Rhea’s pregnancy info ðŸ¤£ Real mein to shayad script ho ðŸ¤£

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Methinks they didn't go out anywhere. Didn't really plan anything.. set par hi in the house corner main they must have put a small table whatever is available, and usko restaurant banda dia. The horrible lightings are used to cover up the background ðŸ¤£

Ya bg main disco type dikha diya taaki restaurant main dance normal lage ðŸ¤£

Whover is shooting this, they are not good with dance sequences or the set  decor itself isn't good.

Even Arnav -Khushi's dream sequence was better ðŸ˜†

Yehi Alakh, I'm convinced this "restaurant" is their Malhotra mansion only😆. Baaju mein table pakad ke chaar lightein laga di ke bhai yeh toh shaukheen jagah hain ðŸ¤£

Sunnyyy, the table and the seating arrangements reminded me of local trains too, even middle-class canteens/khaane ka hotels have more space for sitting. Khaana khayega bhi toh kaise insaan😳 

Even if they couldn't go outside because of covid/weather, there were other ways to shoot the scene and make it work. Their set looks quite spacious to me based on all the BTS vlogs. Agree with Alakh that whoever is in charge of shooting these scenes and decoration need to up their game. I'm already bored watching these static camera angles man, these scenes would turn out so beautiful if only someone changed the shots. Bas light laga dene se mahol nahi banta bhaisaab ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

I think it’s also to do with weather ... that’s why the hang out was indoors - I would have loved an outdoor restaurant setup ... but I think with all the rains n wind they can’t really do much outdoor shoot. 

In vlog: the file - either it’s another Malhotra enterprise business deal or Rhea’s pregnancy info ðŸ¤£ Real mein to shayad script ho ðŸ¤£

so param got a file after the last script pol kholo  by the detectives here...he has such confidence in our investigative skills🤣

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ishqi leaving upon finding out about fake Rhean baby could be less to do with Ahaan keeping the secret from her and moreso with her being an orphan and not wanting AVM’s baby to feel like an outsider and be in a familial environment 

lo ji Arpit ne bhi daal diya same day ka vlog ðŸ¤ª

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

Ruby ..i mentioned the same...even if it was the Malhotra mansion still they could have made it an elegant restaurant set up...thoda sa creativity chahiye tha....they have enough bank episodes not to have to rush like train pakadni hai ...

this team is bad honestly because we have seen such excellent work pre leap ...even in Diu before leap there were such good scenes...the rhea ahaan dinner date was so nicely done...and even that party scene drunk ishqi wala...the best was the pool side set up for drunk ishqi confession..what excellent direction 

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lol ITA

And here is something to make you feel better ðŸ¤£

https://youtu.be/yzNCTPoauJ4

Nawaz to thik distance se video banata hai. Ye ex-jija to lag raha hai inke munh me hi ghus jayenge ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

sun29 thumbnail

Ishqi leaving upon finding out about fake Rhean baby could be less to do with Ahaan keeping the secret from her and moreso with her being an orphan and not wanting AVM’s baby to feel like an outsider and be in a familial environment 

lo ji Arpit ne bhi daal diya same day ka vlog ðŸ¤ª

yup that is ishqi for all of us...she would not want the kid to be without family and daadi will take full advantage of it....somehow i felt ahaan was upset with daadi in this vlog..not coz param was jokingly hitting daadi with file but somehow i felt it...

arpit aur nawaz ka competition chal raha hai ðŸ¤£..i think  this scene was shot on sunday when Akshi was not present ..

if they get an extension i really hope they do not drag this rhea track ...i want this to end pleaseeeee