Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

C2C yoga class mehengi padegi bahut🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Rashi makes a beautiful home for Shiva. She is the comfort for his tired body and a shock absorber for his haywire emotions.

He loves passionately and selflessly; Raavi is selfless and cares a hoot for material possessions. She loves without any conditions and wants to be loved with wholehearted acceptance. Both are perfect for each other! 

I pity Dev! What a loss for him. 

Dev lost a gem.❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

It makes me so sad to see him mistreat her 😭😭😭

I really wish he wasn’t this rude to her. She’s too precious 😭😭😭 

My poor Dobi raavi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Gunda shiva is a complete meanie 😭😭😭 how does he find it in himself to be rude to her? 😭😭😭 i

He doesn’t want to, but this is the only way to push her away. He thinks he is not good enough and she deserves better than him.  But Raavi has started to catch on, my only concern is that Mami should not interfere and complicate after her  threat to Dhara😕

They will cone around, it won’t happen all in few episodes.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Finally I am done with HW❤️

I absolutely loved reading all the posts. So many amazing views and thoughts on the episode❤️

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

He doesn’t want to, but this is the only way to push her away. He thinks he is not good enough and she deserves better than him.  But Raavi has started to catch on, my only concern is that Mami should not interfere and complicate after her  threat to Dhara😕

They will cone around, it won’t happen all in few episodes.

Maami will interfere. Its all downhill from here 😭

mpks1 thumbnail

One more observation about Raavi.

This is the same girl who called anpad, gawar on Bonfire night in their room when he was trying a tie on his plaids and jeans. But today when  he told her that she might call him names again , she felt bad and asked why is he misunderstood  all the time,

We all know that Raavi will not call him names anymore except maybe junglee , which is still harmless but he us still not sure. So if Raavi gives him that assurance, he might try to restart the relationship again.

Because his words today, were, “ kyun koshish karoon, jab uss raaste me jana hi nahi, koshish karke kya faayda”😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Maami will interfere. Its all downhill from here 😭

Please don’t be so negative, if they follow the OG, nothing like that will happen, Mullai stood up for Kathir at that time, I am expecting Raavi will too. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Please don’t be so negative, if they will follow the OG, nothing like that will happen, Mullai stood up for Kathir at that time, I am expecting Raavi will too. 

Oh woww. Amazingg. Didnt know about this. Cant waitt 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh Abhi tak chalu hai 😆