Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Kaise matlab?😆 Haseen baatein karke

Karo karo🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

oh yes! Gaumbi has been really pareshan and stressed these last couple of episodes.. him releasing his frustration on Jaanu will give us all a lot of happiness 😈

GA squad will be in heaven 😆

Yes I have booked a seat in heaven... taking loads of popcorn with me to sit and watch the epic showdown🤣

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

First Gaumbi phir Shiva will beat him and then he will get Moti Ben ka chata !! 🤣😎

Yooooo thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

interview bhi nahi deta, still everyone wants to hire him 🤣

bada hi skilled banda hai.. MBA ke saath saath bohot kuch seekh liya 🤣

They just need to see his expression once and he won't get job offers anymore😂

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Thank you for this post! I was boggled with the backlash against Hardik. 

Having a safety net, even if it is never used, is such a tremendous strength for a married woman. No woman should think that she has no way out or no place to go if she has trouble in her married life.

Dhara and Raavi are extremely lucky in that sense- both Hardik and Miami staunchly state their support. 

Rishitha is in a pitiful state- which makes her frustration understandable

Absolutely yes! 

Do I do believe in safety nets for women? Yes.

But, I also very strongly believe that every woman needs to have a financial backup. The government is now taking significant steps into monetising the hard work done by homemakers by compensating them for their labour hours. I am looking forward to this bill being drafted and passed through the relevant authorities. There has to be a monthly repository of a female’s financial investments. 

Though most women are cushioned in safe environments amongst family and in-laws, life can throw curveballs at any given point. I believe whether it’s a man or a woman, he or she should be capable enough to function as an independent unit without anyone’s support.

I often come across as emotionally unavailable when I talk about such matters. Still, everyone can practice to progressively cut down on their emotional, physical, financial and any form of dependability on any other human being. It’s okay to be vulnerable and seek the company of people around you. Companionship, completion and love should be a part of the life. But, it’s not okay to be looking lost if there is a time when you need to take the lead.

I am closely related to a lot of women empowerment activities in the CSR domain! Trust me; my anger stems from the sheer fact that how little women know about the importance of financial control and not being dependent on the men in their life. A massive campaign was done by one of the leading Brands where they realise that even working women have little knowledge about financial control and independence. Finance has always been seen as a male-dominated sector, and women have little say in the finances of the houses.

I would rather see Rishita start up this initiative by taking up a job and not merely waiting for Dev or her parents to fulfil her needs. Women don’t deserve special treatment; what we all need are respect and an egalitarian society.

I am yet to see a TV show where a high earning woman who doesn’t want to cook food is being appreciated. I want to see a TV show where a highly professional woman who earns more than her husband is respected.

I would love the women of Pandya house to become a beacon of financial independence, and voice their own opinions rather than only making food and taking care of the home.

I believe homemakers are the most hard-working lot. It’s a highly underpaid self and sacrifices that they make. I have massive respect for them because of the numerous things they do, which are taken for granted.

That’s why I said it’s not the man’s responsibility to take care of the woman's financial needs ONLY, and it’s not the woman’s responsibility to take care of the man’s emotional needs ONLY.

They both are co-sanguineous relationships. Both need to be treated equally, loved equally, and nurtured equally.

We need a world Where we all can function independently but come together out of choice, respect, love and care.

An influential mentor of mine had once told me, “ You will always be a victim if you are not strong enough.”

Circumstances will always be unfavourable for a woman trapped in a patriarchal society. Instead of waiting for a saviour to come on bail you out, one should always look at strengthening our skills and finding a way out.

Even Shiva says to Raavi, “There won't be a chowkidar with you forever.” 

The gender roles are stark when it comes to Indian Television

Yooooo thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Right🤣

Dev gar mein bhi Kuch nahi karta...and he doesn't not want to take up jobs too🤣

Does he do anything in store except being clueless?😂

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

MBA grad hoke aaj wo bachho ki toffees aur kapde ka sabun bech raha hai🤣 thoda toh realistic dikhate🤣 kaunsa MBA grad aajke duniya me dukaan pe beithega? MBA degree waste🤣

To be honest, the entire family is having a mini tour in the store....I hope we get some scenes where the brothers take turns on a daily basis to be at the store🤣

Half the time...these guys just leave Kaka all alone and escape in 5 mins...

Dev Shiva went for playing marble marble... Gaumbi went home to get his purse🤣 Kaka bichaare😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Yes the upcoming track has some nice fun scenes coming up I guess😆

Shiva -Jaanu😈

Shiva- Rishitha🤣

I am waiting for these😆

Me too 😎

Along with ShiRi and ShiNu I am also waiting for DevNu (Dev ki dhulayi by Jaanu 😎🤣)

ItsmePriya thumbnail

interview bhi nahi deta, still everyone wants to hire him 🤣

bada hi skilled banda hai.. MBA ke saath saath bohot kuch seekh liya 🤣

And end mien room mein drawing kar raha hein and usko bhi biwi ne faad diya🤣🤣